Songs for two guitars and a keyboard

PDA

View Full Version : Songs for two guitars and a keyboard

Auatarch
12-13-2009, 10:19 PM
First off sorry if this is the wrong spot for this... I am a guitarist in the process of forming a band. So far we have two guitarists and a keyboard player who is also going to sing. We have had no luck finding a drummer and we know a bass player but he's not very good and kind of an a-hole. We are writing a song right now but still looking for a song that we could cover with just what we have. We're up to pretty much any genre, So, anybody know any songs that have a keyboard/piano and two guitarists, but with no drums and bass?

stevenpollock
12-13-2009, 10:24 PM
copeland
copeland
copeland
copeland
copeland
copeland
copeland
&
anchor & braille

Christian_95
12-13-2009, 10:25 PM
Try looking at Coldplay songs like Viva la Vida
or the Fray maybe? They have really good piano

Auatarch
12-13-2009, 10:41 PM
copeland
copeland
&
anchor & braille

Thanks for the suggestions but theres no way he can sing that, but we may try how to save a life, I'll have to talk it over with our guitarist when he gets online

Meurglys3
12-13-2009, 11:27 PM
The first section of Supper's Ready by Genesis is kind of like that, although it starts off with three guitars until Tony Banks switches to keyboards. You could probably just have the keyboardist play one of the guitar parts at the start.

Myshadow46_2
12-14-2009, 05:46 AM
MT's ONLY "suggest me a song" thread (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=867263)

Declan87
12-14-2009, 11:35 AM
You can always just play the bass parts on the keyboard, like the Doors.
So my suggestion is, the Doors.