Where to practice?

PDA

View Full Version : Where to practice?

GoIrish668
01-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Well, I have started a band and we want to get together to practice. My first choice was obviously my drummer's house, but his drums are in his mom's bedroom and for some reason he doesn't like scheduling. Is there any other place that we could practice? We are about 13 years old, and I don't think a garage would work. We have a drummer, a bassist, two guitarists, and I sing and play guitar.

Heylo12
01-03-2010, 02:06 PM
If you have drums anywhere else, go there. if not, your going to have to either practice in his mums bedroom (thats what she said?) or move his drums elsewhere.

ryaniomitch
01-03-2010, 02:07 PM
im in the same situation as you,

i go to red eye rehersal spaces ( i've put the link so you no wht it is ) and we pay for 3 hours and the room is ours
http://www.redeyestudios.co.uk/

:D

AlanHB
01-03-2010, 03:16 PM
If your drummer doesn't want to "schedule" he might not want to be in a band at all.

Just get him to move the drums to a house which will allow you to play, or get a rehearsal room if everyone's keen.

MR. Goodcents
01-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Well tell your drummer that you either practice at his house or that he is going to have to move his kit to someone else house (assuming you can practice at another band members house) or look into an hourly rehearsal studio, they have drums and amps there so it's a lot easier not having to move everyone's stuff, but you will have to pay every time you practice then.

GoIrish668
01-04-2010, 09:36 PM
I can't afford to pay to practice someplace.

6stringbassist
01-04-2010, 11:03 PM
We moved the Drums. Or just make your drummer schedule better.

MR. Goodcents
01-05-2010, 01:33 AM
If your drummer can't find time to have practice then maybe you have a drummer problem, not a practice space problem.