The Freeze

PDA

View Full Version : The Freeze

lavazza
01-08-2010, 10:55 AM
I searchbared and didn´t find a thread on them, though I was nearly sure that there´s been one......

I gave them a listen a while ago, now they´ll play on a festival in may at the same days as Slime, so I think I´ll see them.

http://www.myspace.com/rabidreaction

so when you write here also tell me if the Angry Samoans are worth seeing life as they are playing at the following day....

nashawa
01-08-2010, 12:26 PM
I love The Freeze. Talking Bombs is one of my favourite songs.

Don't know about the Angry Samoans live though :shrug:

DempseyPunk
01-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Angry Samoans still play o.O

On topic, i f*cking love the freeze. I picked up a "this is boston, not LA" cd for 2 bucks and fell in love.

Manos15
01-08-2010, 05:29 PM
This Is Boston Not L.a.!

axeslash
01-08-2010, 06:32 PM
I tabbed out all their songs from Boston Not L.A.

:D

I was hella surprised when they weren't hardcore but their music was excellent. Hella surprised.

Prince
01-08-2010, 11:07 PM
go see the angry samoans... they are still great live

RizzoWashburn
01-08-2010, 11:28 PM
You did a terrible job searching because a made a Freeze thread a year or so ago.

The Freeze are and have been the best Boston band of all time. One False Move is my favorite album of theirs cause it's so f*cking sinister sounding. I can't tell you how many times my friends and I have gotten high and blasted that album.

charliezard!
01-09-2010, 12:36 AM
I approve of this band.
I really like their A Deadly Duo split.

lavazza
01-09-2010, 08:00 AM
I was hella surprised when they weren't hardcore but their music was excellent. Hella surprised.

I was surprised that I still really like their music though they´re from the USA from a time when there wasn´t much good coming from there.......similar to today :p:

You did a terrible job searching because a made a Freeze thread a year or so ago.

I searched for "The Freeze" and only these best CDs of all time threads came up from Punk&Ska.......I looked at 9 pages and then it ended, so take what you are saying!

RockThe40oz
01-09-2010, 11:04 AM
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=723786&highlight=freeze
hurr durr durr