Punk BOTM (January) - Drunken Boat

PDA

View Full Version : Punk BOTM (January) - Drunken Boat

Ska Wars
01-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Drunken Boat are an amazing band from Portland. They play gritty, sloppy pop punk a la Crimpshine or early Jawbreaker. They've released splits with bands like Bent Outta Shape, Blotto, and Browntrout. I saw them a few months ago (with Browntrout) and they ruled. They also have the best female vocalist in punk, in my opinion (just listen to "Such A Pretty Face")!

http://www.myspace.com/drunkenboatpdx

charliezard!
01-15-2010, 12:16 AM
This is good.

BR0KENHEARTED
02-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Such A Pretty Face sounds like Timmy singing this song. Were you for real in suggesting that song as their vocal resume? Best female vocalist in punk ... for a retard. I laughed out loud I don't know about anyone else I got a kick outta that song.

Anyway. Listening to the other stuff its alright. 15 minutes later I'm still laughing at that one song though. Classic.

LonelyStarts
02-11-2010, 08:19 PM
You just blew my fricken mind.

aion4217
02-25-2010, 03:54 AM
This is very good.

Ska Wars
02-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Such A Pretty Face sounds like Timmy singing this song. Were you for real in suggesting that song as their vocal resume? Best female vocalist in punk ... for a retard. I laughed out loud I don't know about anyone else I got a kick outta that song.
Sorry she doesn't sound like Horrorpops or whatever shitty Hell Cat band you're into this week. :rolleyes: