broken roland juno

PDA

View Full Version : broken roland juno

09phillt
01-19-2010, 04:47 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROLAND-JUNO-D-DAMAGED-BUT-OK-OVER-MIDI-NO-KEYS_W0QQitemZ270517647774QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MusicalInstr_Keyboard_RL?hash=item3efc1bb99e

so i found this on ebay, and i really need a synth soon. is it worth it to buy this then get the keys put on by a pro? i just would really like this as it is awesome and at a pretty good price. :D

Souls United
01-19-2010, 06:22 PM
no. that is a horrible deal. you'd be better off buying a new one. you'll get raped on prices to replace the keys. (probably at least a couple hundred dollars)

plus its only $500 new. you can find a working one for probably about $250-400.

also, as a keyboard player myself, i dont really like the roland juno-d. the newer ones are somewhat better, but the fantom series is where its at, roland wise. i personally like korgs and higher end yamahas better though.

EDIT: and this is in the wrong spot, but i thought i might give you my thoughts anyways.

Meurglys3
01-19-2010, 06:36 PM
I can't comment on that specific keyboard, but don't bother getting the keys replaced. As suggested by the seller, use a MIDI keyboard instead, I'm not sure how much that would be, but it would likely be cheaper and easier to find then someone who can replace them. You'll need a MIDI cable as well, but apparently the seller is sending one with the synth.

AlanHB
01-20-2010, 05:59 PM
Wrong forum. Go to ultimate keyboard or something :P