Pepper

PDA

View Full Version : Pepper

surferbrecht
01-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Somebody knows PEPPER?? Realy cool guys, bit influenced by sublime but that's ok i quess. And I can't find any other band that makes the same style of music.

If you like pepper? Please give me some ideas for other bands. Not to punky, don't like punk that much

GNiCk89
01-20-2010, 05:10 PM
Pepper is my shit. Met them a couple times, they have fire-ass weed.

Bands I would recommend, Passafire, Slightly Stoopid, The Expendables, The Supervillains, Long Beach Dub All-Stars, Long Beach Short Bus, Stick Figure, etc etc.

sargasm
01-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Pretty terrible band. I think I walked by their set at warped once (hey, I was at an age where going to warped was excusable) and I heard the guy saying a bunch of really sexist shit. That was enough to turn me off in itself, and then I heard the music...

lavazza
01-20-2010, 06:43 PM
I donīt like them, 3rd Wave ska, eh? Gave them a short listen some years ago, it think the lsiten was shorter than the one I gave sublime though, like 2 songs and each half a minute or so

lookpizza
01-20-2010, 07:19 PM
I've only ever heard that one song "give it up" I believe it is called and I did not enjoy it. I really don't like Sublime too much either, or any of the bands mentioned actually.

BR0KENHEARTED
01-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Pretty terrible band. I think I walked by their set at warped once (hey, I was at an age where going to warped was excusable) and I heard the guy saying a bunch of really sexist shit. That was enough to turn me off in itself, and then I heard the music...

Ya I don't wanna see you at Warped Tour ever again. Too punx for that braah

lolmnt
01-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Fratcore

rasveer
01-21-2010, 12:11 AM
Pepper good to be chillin to. i wouldn't call em third wave ska though >.>

nashawa
01-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Band blows...

Mav-16
01-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Fratcore

exactly...

time for a re-enactment of a kid who just back from a Pepper show...

"yeah brahh, i went and saw like this like pepper or chili pepper band, or somethin, it was at some love fest festival or some hippie thing i can't remember I was ****ed up, but they were sweet brahh they wrote that have dirty hot sex song or whatever i didn't care some stupid blonde chick was totally on my nutz and i was like 8 beers deep bro and I got to smoke hella bowls with the band and talk about our hurley shirts it was rad bro...."

RockThe40oz
01-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Here's MY impression of a PEPPER bro fan

Pepper is my shit. Met them a couple times, they have fire-ass weed.

Mav-16
01-24-2010, 05:09 PM
Here's MY impression of a PEPPER bro fan

:haha: :haha:

good sh!it :cool:

lookpizza
01-24-2010, 05:30 PM
exactly...

time for a re-enactment of a kid who just back from a Pepper show...

"yeah brahh, i went and saw like this like pepper or chili pepper band, or somethin, it was at some love fest festival or some hippie thing i can't remember I was ****ed up, but they were sweet brahh they wrote that have dirty hot sex song or whatever i didn't care some stupid blonde chick was totally on my nutz and i was like 8 beers deep bro and I got to smoke hella bowls with the band and talk about our hurley shirts it was rad bro...."

Hey you're from Rohnert Park. I live in SR.

BR0KENHEARTED
01-24-2010, 05:31 PM
What a bunch of haters.

lookpizza
01-24-2010, 05:33 PM
Well once you've listened to Argyle Street you tend to hate on all bands because nothing else compares.

I still haven't heard anything from them though :(