Tpa

PDA

View Full Version : Tpa

.::MetalGod::.
03-05-2010, 07:23 PM
Hi there people,

Lately i have been going through to TPA and it just annoys the shit outa me. Not the TPA itself, but the dudes hwo are contributing. For example, there was this guy, Glauber AM, hwo, as i'm writing this, has been posting around 50 guns 'n roses guitar pro tabs (and that 50 is going up) (GO CHECK THE TAB PENDING APPROVAL LIS: I'VE VOTED REJECT ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM).
And there was this other dude hwo exported guitar pro tabs to ASCII charts, thinking we wouldnt notice.

It just annoys the shit out of me. And i was wandering if i'm the only one.

IF YOU SEE ONE OF THEM ILLEGAL TABBERS: REPORT THEM TO MODS AND GET THEM BANNED FROM THIS AMAZING SITE!!!

SomeoneYouKnew
03-05-2010, 09:52 PM
http://betatopua.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/the-lone-ranger.jpg

Reality check:
This is not the wild west.
You aren't the lone ranger.

Seriously, you're doing some things right but some other right things you're doing, you're doing the wrong way. It's great that you're active in the TPA. We appreciate all who take the time and effort to evaluate the tabs in queue. But this business of calling users out by name in the public space, is out of line. If people are copy/pasting tabs, vote to reject and cite the reason in the comments. If a member of the tab staff decides it's necessary to publicize specific names or issue warnings or bans, that is their call, not ours.

emad
03-06-2010, 02:25 AM
Banned this guy for being a multi.