Transplants

PDA

View Full Version : Transplants

askingforit176
03-14-2010, 11:01 AM
Anyone else enjoy them as much as I do?(at least the first album, not much love for the second). What happened to these guys? Last thing I remember of them was them playing warped '05 then canceling all your dates after that without much of a reason... Personally I think they were better then Rancid and Tim's solo stuff

zckdion
03-14-2010, 11:09 AM
eh..

askingforit176
03-14-2010, 11:09 AM
And yeah I'm too lazy to sift through a google search.

uk.mace
03-14-2010, 11:21 AM
The Transplants briefly disbanded in 2003, due to all members being involved in their own projects, including Rancid and Blink-182. Then in 2004, they reunited to record their second album (Haunted Cities) before going on hiatus again. As of January 2010, the band is active again.

It's not like a google search would've been difficult...

RizzoWashburn
03-14-2010, 11:51 AM
This band sucks.

askingforit176
03-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Thanks! Its more so with google, you search for something and get 30 sites that have nothing to do with anything for every 2 that do.

Well I'm glad to hear there making more tunes. Hopefully they ditch Barker

lookpizza
03-14-2010, 02:35 PM
I used to love the first album. Never got into the second one.

werty22
03-14-2010, 02:49 PM
Thanks! Its more so with google, you search for something and get 30 sites that have nothing to do with anything for every 2 that do.
Not if you doitrite.

ImAnActress
03-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Wait better than Rancid and Tims solo stuff? And you hope they lose Travis Barker? I haven't done those kind of drugs in years but I get paid a fat check next Monday and I'mma get that shit.

lookpizza
03-14-2010, 03:24 PM
Wait better than Rancid and Tims solo stuff? And you hope they lose Travis Barker? I haven't done those kind of drugs in years but I get paid a fat check next Monday and I'mma get that shit.

TALL CANS!

ImAnActress
03-14-2010, 03:40 PM
TALL CANS!

In the air let me see em!

askingforit176
03-14-2010, 03:56 PM
Well I also hold op. Ivy over all of em. And unfortunatly I'm edge :/ so I'm just naturally this way.

lookpizza
03-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Well I also hold op. Ivy over all of em. And unfortunatly I'm edge :/ so I'm just naturally this way.

:haha: :haha:

RizzoWashburn
03-14-2010, 04:11 PM
I love kids who act like being straight edge is such a burden.

askingforit176
03-14-2010, 10:40 PM
Not saying its a burden lol just think its funny refering to it as a bad thing. Let's face it, due to all the HxC douchebags around (at least in CT) its almost a disgrace to call meself that. Burden absolutely not for me, my friends who are constently trying to get me to break is another story lol

axeslash
03-15-2010, 02:42 AM
God this askingforit guy is a huge fag.

HEY FAG! WHY DON'T YOU GO FAG IT UP ELSEWHERE? WE DON'T WANT ANY MORE OF YOUR ******RY HERE.

A lot of times I'll say "I've never met a good (insert subculture) guy" but I can honestly say I have never met even one straight-edger that I didn't hate.

werty22
03-15-2010, 02:47 AM
Gah why do people have to say they're straightedge? Why can't they just abstain from smokin' n drinkin' n drugs n sex without giving it a stupid name?
Not saying its a burden lol just think its funny refering to it as a bad thing. Let's face it, due to all the HxC douchebags around (at least in CT) its almost a disgrace to call meself that. Burden absolutely not for me, my friends who are constently trying to get me to break is another story lol
So why call yourself that? I understand that it's since it's almost a disgrace it isn't one, but how does giving yourself a dumb title benefit you or anyone else?

Forget it, I don't actually care, I should have just been sarcastic as usual.

askingforit176
03-15-2010, 11:05 AM
I don't generally go around announcing it, nor do I go to shows with stupid ****ing x's on my hands, ect. If it offends people I will gladly say "I abstaine from drugs alcohol and smoking"

And axeslash, thank you I will keep that in mind

neidnarb11890
03-15-2010, 01:24 PM

HEY FAG! WHY DON'T YOU GO FAG IT UP ELSEWHERE? WE DON'T WANT ANY MORE OF YOUR ******RY HERE.

A lot of times I'll say "I've never met a good (insert subculture) guy" but I can honestly say I have never met even one straight-edger that I didn't hate.
I srsly laughed out loud while reading this post. Just so ya know.

lookpizza
03-15-2010, 03:07 PM
I went to a Comadre show recently and I somehow had lost my ID, so I walked into the show drunk as **** already with a bottle IN MY HAND and they ask me for ID which I can't find, so they X my hands. I find it hilarious that they didn't kick me out for trying to bring a bottle into the venue or even confiscate it, but they went to the trouble of Xing me.

Anyways I don't know the point of this story. I just saw someone talking about Xed hands.

drugfreeboy
03-15-2010, 04:37 PM
i personally HATE everything tim has a vocal track on. rancid is ok. but my god his voice is horrible. can't stand the transplants, my friends ruined any chance i was gonna give them. "its so unique and different" "its complex, i can almost give credit to travis barker for being a GOOD drummer". **** it, thats just my opinion.

TheReverend724
03-15-2010, 04:43 PM
I like em, and I'll pop the S/T in for a spin every once in awhile.

I also enjoyed the majority of Haunted Cities

mikeskiboshski
03-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Gangsters and Thugs,
some of my friends sell records,
some of them sell drugs.

:)

i personally HATE everything tim has a vocal track on. rancid is ok. but my god his voice is horrible. can't stand the transplants, my friends ruined any chance i was gonna give them. "its so unique and different" "its complex, i can almost give credit to travis barker for being a GOOD drummer". **** it, thats just my opinion.

But, yeah, Tim's voice is pretty awful but, thats what punk is.
And I have no idea on what to say about the Travis Barker comment.
Random.

DempseyPunk
03-23-2010, 07:06 PM
Gangsters and Thugs,
some of them sell drugs.

Random.
Yeah, not really

BrianApocalypse
03-23-2010, 07:31 PM

I'm straight edge.

Does that automatically make me a useless f*ggot too? :(

RizzoWashburn
03-23-2010, 07:49 PM
Gangsters and Thugs,
some of them sell drugs.

Random.
This band is not punk.

beefyboy232
03-24-2010, 11:10 PM
The only time I had the X on my hands was because I was under 21 going to shows. Thankfully now I get to express my love for beer and alcoholic beverages at shows.