new surf / garage punk band from tacoma, wa - ze krustaceans

PDA

View Full Version : new surf / garage punk band from tacoma, wa - ze krustaceans

SeatleHomegrown
03-27-2010, 02:17 AM
hey, this is the drummer for the new surf punk band based out of tacoma, washington (home of famous surf band Ventures, and Garage band the sonics, two of our influences) called Ze Krustaceans

we play some killer surf instrumentals with modern/punk twists and we also have some surf-punk songs with killer vocals but you'll have to see us live to hear those! we are definitly going to have shows, lots of em, starting in april and we'll def. be setting up a tour to at least southern cali.

www.myspace.com/zekrustaceans

check us out! tell us what you think!

thanks alot

-david

ibugppl
03-28-2010, 01:34 AM
Seattle here :D
http://seattlepunk.org/index.php

Come play a show over at the morgue in Seattle il be there to support.

Maciee
03-30-2010, 07:55 AM
Pretty neat. since I'm in Aus, can't see you live. but if you get big, and I still remember I'll will be buying your Albums.

kinah1
04-02-2010, 04:38 AM
It's really bad. Also they've never even played Warped Tour. What losers.

due 07
04-06-2010, 10:36 PM
I live in Yakima, so if you guys ever come around here or Ellensburg I'd definitely come out to see you.

SeatleHomegrown
06-12-2010, 04:55 AM
I live in Yakima, so if you guys ever come around here or Ellensburg I'd definitely come out to see you.

thanks we'll definitely keep in touch!! we will be doing tours from here to cali and back, so we will let you know when we are in yakima!! take it easy

RockThe40oz
06-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Crustashun would be a good crusty kid name.

Unrelated, we used to call my friend "Crusty the Clown" because of his brightly colored pants and oversized boots...