Any one get slashes album

PDA

View Full Version : Any one get slashes album

headburner3
04-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Yeah i just got it from itunes. It's got a few cool songs. and a few weird choices of artists to sing the tracks
e.g. Fergie, Cyprus Hill etc
Did anyone else get it? what do you think?

Head-burner :cheers:

SoLgEr
04-01-2010, 11:14 PM
it doesn't come out 'till april 6, how did you get it already? unless your just talking about the single they released

headburner3
04-01-2010, 11:20 PM
nope it came out in itunes today. Maybe Aus got it early. but im pretty sure it got released world wide today

P-Bass Pirate
04-01-2010, 11:24 PM
You did NOT, I repeat, NOT get it off of iTunes today. Trust me. iTunes releases almost all albums on the same date everywhere.

headburner3
04-01-2010, 11:27 PM
if you don't believe me just go on wikipedia it says it got released march 31st http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slash_(album)
on itunes it says it got released april the 2nd.

SoLgEr
04-02-2010, 11:33 AM
i just tried to buy it, and it only let me "pre order" it. and all that meant was that i got the single now, and when its released i get the album plus a "bonus track" for pre ordering. but it still wont let me listen to any of the songs other than the one with andrew stockdale that he already released as a single. it must have been released to you guys before the states.

edit: by the way, do you know which of the songs izzy plays rhythm on?

Finalconflict
04-02-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm probably going to get this album, looks pretty good from what I've heard.

SoLgEr
04-02-2010, 03:59 PM
I'm probably going to get this album, looks pretty good from what I've heard.
yeah man, even if your not a big slash fan, you gotta like someone on the album, ozzy, iggy pop, lemmie, chris cornell...

headburner3
04-02-2010, 06:35 PM
Yeah it's a good buy/ pre order .whatever. Im not quite sure about paradise city (you can listen to it on youtube now.If your desperate.) But it seems to Gangster with Cyprus Hill in it :P . Anyways I pre ordered it a few months back and i got it yesterday day :shrug: don't know why anyone else can't buy it :shrug:

edit: by the way, do you know which of the songs izzy plays rhythm on?

I'm pretty sure he play's on ghost
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylaroxf_sRU&feature=related
theres the link if you want a listen

lookpizza
04-02-2010, 07:01 PM
You did NOT, I repeat, NOT get it off of iTunes today. Trust me. iTunes releases almost all albums on the same date everywhere.

That's not true at all.
Itunes releases things at different dates in different regions all the time.