Angels and Airwaves fans? I need your help

PDA

View Full Version : Angels and Airwaves fans? I need your help

conroy91
04-04-2010, 10:46 PM
Hey guys, i'm going to Edmonton next sunday to see Angels and Airwaves as well as Say Anything. I'm really only going to see Say Anything but it would be cool to get to like Angels and Airwaves before then.
Problem is i just can't get into them.
I own their albums cause im a Blink 182 Fanatic, but i never once really found an Angels and Airwaves song.

can you guys maybe give me alist of your favorites/the ones that you think they'll play live?
I'm convinced i can still be a fan, i just cant wrap my head around them. Thanks :D

kstar22bassist
04-04-2010, 10:56 PM
I find that it's hard to listen to them in conjunction to anything else. If I'm listening to them, then I have to be listening to just them.

I don't know if you got their newest album, it's free. Here's a link.
http://modlife.com/angelsandairwaves/lovealbumfueltv

As for live shows, I don't know what to tell you. I would guess

The Adventure
Everything's Magic
Sirens
Secret Crowds

Other than that, no idea. :shrug:

Trentaru
04-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Hey, I know hoy you feel I'm the same way. So yea Sirens was the first song that I actually liked but eventually and once you see them live you will start to like all their stuff

Porto
04-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm in the same situation with Say Anything and their tour. :cheers:

I never really listened to their old stuff but their new album Love is alright imo, definitely download it and just listen to the whole thing, it's starting to grow on me after a few times through.

Chevelle454
04-04-2010, 11:14 PM
If you have to try to get into the music, its probably not for you

slipknot5678
04-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm in the same situation with Say Anything and their tour. :cheers:

I never really listened to their old stuff but their new album Love is alright imo, definitely download it and just listen to the whole thing, it's starting to grow on me after a few times through.

In my opinion this is hell of a lot better than their older stuff.

conroy91
04-05-2010, 04:59 AM
I have listened through "LOVE".
Gotta say its bloody amazing! Thanks for the link, i appreciate all the help, i think they may still have a chance :D