Need online studio drummer!!!

PDA

View Full Version : Need online studio drummer!!!

legallydead
04-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Chances are this thread is in the wrong place, but whatever sorry.

Alright so the details....

I'm either starting or looking for a band to join this summer due to the fact my old band broke up.

I will be recording guitar tracks with bass and keyboards and vocals but I need a drummer. It doesn't matter how old you are how good you are I would love to hear your take on the song.

Basically I'm recording these demos just to have so I can give away to people at local venues and stuff and I'll say "If you ever need a Singer, bassist, keyboardist or guitarist let me know, heres some of my work." No I wont be making any profit whatsoever from these song demos or anything, so no their wont be anything of a "Royalty check" just your chance to showcase your drumming abilities because I will be posting who did the instruments on the back, and if you want to help me out but don't want you'r name on the back just let me know.

Requirements:

1 - need to be able to play Metalcore / Hardcore / Deathcoreish drums so Lots of double bass

2 - have Decent sounding drum recordings, because this is somewhat of a legit studio that I'm going to be recording my tracks in.

So basically I'll just try to make everything super simple here

I am going to be recording song demos im working on but I will need a drummer that I can send tracks to then they will record the drums to them, then send them back to me.
I will be giving the song demos out for free so I can tell people in my area that Im a musician looking for a band.

thats really it. If you have more questions then just message me.

Thanks!

burtonjc100
03-09-2011, 02:46 AM
Hello. I am a studio drummer based out of Nashville, TN. I do drum tracks out of my home studio. I have samples of my work and prices on my website if you are interested. Just let me know if you would like to work together. Thank you!

Crazed Shredder
03-09-2011, 03:13 AM
Hi, we have a part of the forum dedicated to classifieds. This thread belongs in there, not here.