Need online studio drummer!!!

View Full Version : Need online studio drummer!!!

04-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Chances are this thread is in the wrong place, but whatever sorry.

Alright so the details....

I'm either starting or looking for a band to join this summer due to the fact my old band broke up.

I will be recording guitar tracks with bass and keyboards and vocals but I need a drummer. It doesn't matter how old you are how good you are I would love to hear your take on the song.

Basically I'm recording these demos just to have so I can give away to people at local venues and stuff and I'll say "If you ever need a Singer, bassist, keyboardist or guitarist let me know, heres some of my work." No I wont be making any profit whatsoever from these song demos or anything, so no their wont be anything of a "Royalty check" just your chance to showcase your drumming abilities because I will be posting who did the instruments on the back, and if you want to help me out but don't want you'r name on the back just let me know.

1 - need to be able to play Metalcore / Hardcore / Deathcoreish drums so Lots of double bass

2 - have Decent sounding drum recordings, because this is somewhat of a legit studio that I'm going to be recording my tracks in.

So basically I'll just try to make everything super simple here

I am going to be recording song demos im working on but I will need a drummer that I can send tracks to then they will record the drums to them, then send them back to me.
I will be giving the song demos out for free so I can tell people in my area that Im a musician looking for a band.

thats really it. If you have more questions then just message me.

03-09-2011, 02:46 AM
Hello. I am a studio drummer based out of Nashville, TN. I do drum tracks out of my home studio. I have samples of my work and prices on my website if you are interested. Just let me know if you would like to work together. Thank you!

Crazed Shredder
03-09-2011, 03:13 AM
Hi, we have a part of the forum dedicated to classifieds. This thread belongs in there, not here.