Random Hand

PDA

View Full Version : Random Hand

kalnoky7
04-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Anyone heard of Random Hand?

I've seen them opening for Streetlight Manifesto some time back and absolutely loved it though I couldn't understand a word that was being said in between songs (that accent, it's a bitch). I just wanted to get them a bit more atention because I think they deserve it

Anyways, here's a link I think will please both ska and punk fans:
http://www.myspace.com/randomhand/music-player?sindex=-1.5&shuffle=false&amix=false&pmix=false&plid=23810&artid=5542542&sseed=0&ptype=3&stime=3.526&ap=1&rpeat=false

zckdion
04-07-2010, 04:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIbrVMlhxyM

ahyee420
04-07-2010, 04:07 PM
yeeeah i saw them supporting streetlight too at Swansea Sin City, and again more locally, I think their starting to make a bit of a name for themselves, even heard them on Mike Davies punk show on the radio :)

kalnoky7
04-07-2010, 04:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIbrVMlhxyM
What the hell am i watching? :confused:

Mr Pringle
04-08-2010, 12:41 AM
They're pretty cool, pretty similar to capdown which is good. I like it how they're on sonic boom six's label.

BrianApocalypse
04-08-2010, 06:52 AM
Random Hand are great. The big crime is that they always seem to open for Sonic Boom Sh*t, yet they always blow them away.

Baby Strange
04-09-2010, 06:16 AM
Random Hand are great. The big crime is that they always seem to open for Sonic Boom Sh*t, yet they always blow them away.
Not a hard thing to do, really.

Also saw them supporting SM and was pleasantly surprised. They've got some really great tunes. Couldn't understand a thing he said, either due to bad accent + cold :p:

BrianApocalypse
04-09-2010, 09:26 AM
Not a hard thing to do, really.

Also saw them supporting SM and was pleasantly surprised. They've got some really great tunes. Couldn't understand a thing he said, either due to bad accent + cold :p:

Yep, you know how it is. Everyone is always jizzing over themselves about SBExcrement, whereas the lads with the talent get overlooked.

soph_bassist!
04-09-2010, 10:33 AM
I love Random Hand :)
I went to see them last week in Norwich, funnily enough!
It was pretty cool, they had one of my favourite local bands supporting aswell, so it was brilliant!

It was a pay what you want gig, because they were unable to play the past two shows they'd booked, which I thought was nice!

analog_girl_
04-16-2010, 02:22 PM
I saw them the other night, and obviously, they're not as tight as they used to be, having just lost Dimmers who they played with for years. It definitely wasn't the best I've ever seen them, by a long shot.
I think once they find a drummer that they're used to, and play a lot of gigs with, they'll get back to being awesome though.

SumFX
04-23-2010, 11:26 AM
I seen them opening for Reel Big Fish, unfortunatly i only saw the end of their set :( but i got their album and its amazing!!!!!!!!!

Mr Pringle
04-24-2010, 04:34 AM
The hate for sonic boom six in this thread is immense, I thought more people would like them, i'll just go sit in the corner then. :\

Baby Strange
04-26-2010, 06:29 AM
They have the odd good song but the majority of their stuff is just....neh.

Sorry :p:

Mr Pringle
05-03-2010, 08:05 AM
They have the odd good song but the majority of their stuff is just....neh.

Sorry :p:

Fair enough, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

In other random hand related news, I saw a photo of them for the first time and thought that they looked like a swedish metal band.