megadeth's new album...

PDA

View Full Version : megadeth's new album...

juancsego
04-12-2010, 02:22 AM
Personally, I don't like Megadeth because his voice kind of annoys me and the guitar parts were very basic and solos were mainly seeming like basic chromatic movements....

But, I bought the new album because it has some really good riffs and I find the solos AMAZING...just wondering if anyone else felt this way or if anyone had any input on this or something...whatever just stating

SamMetalGuitar
04-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Listen to Rust In Peace album.The riffs are much more complex than in Endgame and the guitar solos made by Friedman aren't basic chromatic movements, they are very complex and very hard to duplicate.

SpatenHTK
04-12-2010, 10:39 AM
Peace Sells and Rust in Peace are way better than anything I have heard from Endgame so far imo.

Spitfire.69
05-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Personally, I don't like Megadeth because his voice kind of annoys me and the guitar parts were very basic and solos were mainly seeming like basic chromatic movements....

But, I bought the new album because it has some really good riffs and I find the solos AMAZING...just wondering if anyone else felt this way or if anyone had any input on this or something...whatever just stating

i donīt understand how you can say that Megadeth riffs and solos are basic
some crap from Risk and Cripting writtings is, but in the best albums like Peace Sells...But Whos Buying?, Rust in Peace and Countdown to Extintion the riffs and solos are evrything appart from basic