Stairway To Heaven, Every rocker autum.

PDA

View Full Version : Stairway To Heaven, Every rocker autum.

zlaxguitar
04-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Its being picked and announced that Stairway to heaven is the number one Britain,s song... and i,ve read lot of comments saying that the song is overrated, that is not different from any other rock ballad, i personally felt insulted by this comments, well everyone should have their own opinion and taste, i mean Train-soul sister, is the Tab most looked in this website and so lady gaga and justin bieber, plz god help us.... as i was saying, its not like just British people love this song, i totally felt attracted to this song and i consider is the best rock song i,ve heard till now, yes i,ve listened to Welcome to the jungle, so this is just a Post to support and promote Stairway to heaven like an autum, Robert and Jimmy did their best job ever putting every little inch of talent they had on this song..

Tarsplitter
04-19-2010, 04:24 PM
It's an awesome song.

I think people just don't realize the difference between 'overplayed' and 'overrated'.

Doodleface
04-19-2010, 04:26 PM
Robert and Jimmy did their best job ever putting every little inch of talent they had on this song..

Yeah, they wrote it in a couple hours late one night in front of a fire. They put so much work into it. Also, by 1975 Plant refused to play it live. He still won't to this day.

I'm not saying it's a bad song, it's just way overplayed. Zeppelin has so many other songs that are just better in every sense. How Many More Times, The Battle of Evermore, Ten Years Gone, Achilles Last Stand, and many more!

zlaxguitar
04-19-2010, 04:29 PM
Well, its true Led Zeppelin went so beserk with this song, where is Kashmir or Black Dog?

benonbass1
04-19-2010, 04:32 PM
Listen to Taurus by Spirit.
They borrowed the acoustic riff of them, with permission.

Yeah, they wrote it in a couple hours late one night in front of a fire. They put so much work into it. Also, by 1975 Plant refused to play it live. He still won't to this day!

They played it at the reunion gig.

afterthewar
04-19-2010, 04:33 PM
Its being picked and announced that Stairway to heaven is the number one Britain,s song... and i,ve read lot of comments saying that the song is overrated, that is not different from any other rock ballad, i personally felt insulted by this comments, well everyone should have their own opinion and taste, i mean Train-soul sister, is the Tab most looked in this website and so lady gaga and justin bieber, plz god help us.... as i was saying, its not like just British people love this song, i totally felt attracted to this song and i consider is the best rock song i,ve heard till now, yes i,ve listened to Welcome to the jungle, so this is just a Post to support and promote Stairway to heaven like an autum, Robert and Jimmy did their best job ever putting every little inch of talent they had on this song..

Not only is it over-rated it also, in my opinion sucks. I mean crap solo its just like *wheeeedly wawawawahhhhhh*. And the lyrics aren't saying shit soo...

I mean seriously dude grow a damn pair. People have different taste then you do. If you like the song, thats fine. I dont. Dont insult my tastes and I won't insult yours. And people commenting that a song is overated offends you? Thats just pathetic

BrainDamage
04-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Opinion. Opinion opinion opinion opinion opinion opinion opinion opinion opinion. Opinion opinion opinion opinion.

***CLOSED**

:)