Screeching Weasel Film?

PDA

View Full Version : Screeching Weasel Film?

SuperBlob
04-22-2010, 07:47 PM
Apparently so. (www.weaselmovie.com)

Bottle of Dirt
04-22-2010, 08:38 PM
I emailed the web address at the bottom of the page and got this back

Thank you for contacting weaselmovie.com!

If you have questions or comments about our upcoming film, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

If you are submitting material for the Screeching Weasel film, or if you have questions about submissions, please send your materials to stuff@weaselmovie.com

If you are having technical issues with the site, thank you for letting us know. We'll look into them ASAP.

Thanks,
weaselmovie.com

I guess it's more of a compilation of footage with chunks willed in with the band talking.

charliezard!
04-22-2010, 09:58 PM
I like Screeching Weasel, but I don't know how much I would want to watch a movie about Ben Weasel... you know... because he's an asshole.

Bottle of Dirt
04-23-2010, 01:22 AM
I like Screeching Weasel, but I don't know how much I would want to watch a movie about Ben Weasel... you know... because he's an asshole.

I was sort of wrong about what I thought the movie would end up being.
The non-automatic reply.
Thanks for the inquiry about our movie! We are very early in preproduction on a documentary about the band, tentatively titled "Kill the Musicians."
We met in February with Ben and Dan, and have talked with John. With everybody on board, we plan to start researching, scripting, and gathering material sometime over the summer.
Our company, Midway Pictures, is currently about to release another punk rock documentary in New England called "It's a Bash!"
Check it out at neutralnationmovie.com.
Stay tuned!
David Bettencourt
Director

I'm really curious to see how this goes.

Ska Wars
04-23-2010, 01:35 AM
I don't care how much of a douchebag right-wing christian nut job Ben Weasel is, I'd still love to see this.

whyvern
04-23-2010, 03:51 AM
this movie would be better if they interviewed people all over the world who have SCREECHING WEASEL tattoos about something completely unrelated to SCREECHING WEASEL.

Deek_13
04-23-2010, 03:28 PM
My drummers uncle is playing guitar for them just now, i'll see if she can find anything out :)

SKAtastic7770
04-23-2010, 10:46 PM
My drummers uncle is playing guitar for them just now, i'll see if she can find anything out :)
Your drummer's a girl!? what are you, the white stripes?

Captain Insano
04-30-2010, 06:57 PM
I would watch this movieflim.

HeadHunter241
04-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Your drummer's a girl!? what are you, the white stripes?

I thought girls could only play bass!
<3 Kira <3