Where To Get Punk Clothes

PDA

View Full Version : Where To Get Punk Clothes

PUNK_327
04-25-2010, 08:15 PM
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR A POSER THAT TURNED PUNK OVERNIGHT! THATS ALL THE PUNK FORUM IS. THATS ALL THIS SITE IS! YOU DONT BUY PUNK CLOTHES! CAUSE PUNKS ON THE INSIDE NOT THE OUTSIDE. IF YOUVE EVER BEEN TO HOT TOPIC YOUR NOT A PUNK EITHER UNLESS YOU WERE THERE TO BURN IT DOWN. SO STOP GIVING ME ALL THIS WE'RE PUNX :headbang: SHIT. CAUSE IM TIRED OF YOUR LAME ASS WANABE MOVEMENT! :finger:

Burgery
04-25-2010, 08:18 PM
You really felt the need to say that, instead of just going and beating up a scene kid?

If you feel the need to inform everyone of your "punkness", you're not punk.

Don't Panic Ok?
04-25-2010, 08:19 PM
If you were really punk you'd beat up a scene kid like Burgery said.

afterthewar
04-25-2010, 08:20 PM
...Did you really need to do that? I was looking forward to flaming someone to be a poseur.

robshredsky
04-25-2010, 08:21 PM
I lump you scene kids and punks together. Punks are less pussies obviously(slightly) but you all "anti-conform" by conforming it's stupid and the music isn't even good. Learn to play an instrument and talk about something meaningful in your song.

Pretty sure rancid died like 14 years ago..

SKAtastic7770
04-25-2010, 08:21 PM
IF YOUVE EVER BEEN TO HOT TOPIC YOUR NOT A PUNK EITHER UNLESS YOU WERE THERE TO BURN IT DOWN. SO STOP GIVING ME ALL THIS WE'RE PUNX :headbang: SHIT. CAUSE IM TIRED OF YOUR LAME ASS WANABE MOVEMENT! :finger:
I was there to buy Fugazi records and weep over the display of t-shirts reflecting everything that was once sacred about my childhood.

PUNK_327
04-25-2010, 08:25 PM
did i inform anyone of my punkness in there. NOPE. and ummm pop punk and scene kids dont confrom by conforming not me...i boot stomp bunnies to not conform!!!!!!!! >:D

lookpizza
04-25-2010, 08:26 PM
.... since when is beating up scene kids punk?

TS, shut the f*ck up

edit: kids are f*cking stupid these days.

PUNK_327
04-25-2010, 08:28 PM
I lump you scene kids and punks together. Punks are less pussies obviously(slightly) but you all "anti-conform" by conforming it's stupid and the music isn't even good. Learn to play an instrument and talk about something meaningful in your song.

Pretty sure rancid died like 14 years ago..

umm matt freeman is one of the best bassists alive and he plays punk...so get the hell out of the punk forum if you dont care for the music retard! yeah rancid died so what?!?! is that the one band thats even close to punk that you know about? theres other bands genius!

nashawa
04-25-2010, 08:29 PM
I like how there used to be a serious thread asking the same question.

PUNK_327
04-25-2010, 08:34 PM
screw you guys i just wanted someone to get pissed and argue so i would feel like curb stomping a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!1212 21@ !@#

lolmnt
04-25-2010, 08:34 PM
This is dumb. And the first time I have to give a warning in the punk forum. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!