[GP5] Los Desperados [Indie]

PDA

View Full Version : [GP5] Los Desperados [Indie]

ultrasonic
05-04-2010, 04:59 PM
Hey guys :D

Another song from me, pretty much made around one chord, well not even a proper chord, its a variation of D. Oh well :D

Here it is, Id also be super thankful if someone could export this as a midi file for me :D Thanks

Thanks Alot

Ultrasonic

ultrasonic
05-08-2010, 01:19 PM
I've just touched up on the song, by adding some new guitar parts over the trumpet solo ;) :D

C4C

And if possible, a mid file please ;)

Thanks

Ultrasonic

JazzDeath
05-08-2010, 02:59 PM
I strongly suggest you either take out the rythm jazz section from all those beggining sections or make it much less loud - it clouds the piece and it's much too present in the entire song, making it kind of drill into your head. If it was subtle it might work but at the moment it'S entirely too loud.

Work on your mixing man, I understand the smooth, droning feel you're going for, but in this kind of piece dynamic between the instruments is extremely important. To really put to the forefront certain sections and instruments and let others take the back, and then really accentuate certain parts.

The solo is pretty sweet, I really liked it.

Overall work on the dynamic and the accentuation of certain melodies - I understand the feel and it's well constructed for what it sets out to achieve, but the mixing is subpar.

ultrasonic
05-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Thanks mate ;) Could someone please export this as midi ? ;)

Thanks

Ultrasonic

intothe
05-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks mate ;) Could someone please export this as midi ? ;)

Thanks

Ultrasonic
It's saved as a gp5 file, so I take it that you own guitar pro 5? Then why not export it yourself? :p

ultrasonic
05-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Because my midi output is busted ;) I cant listen to it on gp5 or midi, so I have to make everything without listening to it :D Which is why im asking for the midi ;)

intothe
05-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Suppose I could help out then :)

ultrasonic
05-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Thanks mate ;)

09phillt
05-10-2010, 11:46 AM
You say you can't hear Guitar Pro or MIDI? Go to your volume control and set the SW Synth up again, it sometimes automatically goes down to zero.

ultrasonic
05-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Its not to do with volume, it says that i cant actually access the midi output (Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth) and the actual file that is that (Gm.dls) isnt even on my computer.

09phillt
05-11-2010, 10:02 AM
okie dokie then