Time signature help please!

PDA

View Full Version : Time signature help please!

Glasroy
05-05-2010, 11:18 PM
I'm not that educated with music theory but I can usually figure out the time signature to my riffs when I put them into gp5... but this one is just giving me a headache.

I've been fiddling with time signatures for 10 minutes now and I still can't figure this one out... I'm pretty sure it's the 32nd that's making it a bitch but it needs these values to sound right.

Any help on figuring how I can get it to repeat bar to bar without any rest or changes in the note values would be amazing.

TechMetal
05-05-2010, 11:28 PM
You should probably change the riff. It's right in between 21/16 and 20/16. Which is. Where you do the hammer on from zero fret to the second fret, get rid of the zero and make it a grace note. Here's and example. You have to change the 32nd note, or it won't work out. Get the file i left, to see

Glasroy
05-06-2010, 02:02 AM
You should probably change the riff. It's right in between 21/16 and 20/16. Which is. Where you do the hammer on from zero fret to the second fret, get rid of the zero and make it a grace note. Here's and example. You have to change the 32nd note, or it won't work out. Get the file i left, to see
Grace note... yes of course! Thanks a lot!