[GP5] Life Is Perfect When I Bleed (Alternative/Post-Grunge)

PDA

View Full Version : [GP5] Life Is Perfect When I Bleed (Alternative/Post-Grunge)

herby190
05-06-2010, 09:20 PM
This is mostly lyrics based, so it might seem a bit empty as-is; if you want to check out the lyrics, they're in my sig, so feel free.

asator
05-08-2010, 10:38 PM
Really like this. I can hear the lyrics perfectly with it, works great in a sort of Smiths way. Like depressing, but witty lyrics with really happy music. Even if the music hear is happy in a deranged, chaotic sort of way :p:

Without the lyrics it's not much, but with them it's great. Love the references and themes in the lyrics. Also, I love how the melody seems to deteriorate towards the end and get more and more...weird. I can imagine the last repeating section of the lyrics being sort of screamed over it in a Nirvana sort of way? If that's anything like what you envision...

I also really like the unnecessary bass bends at the very end :haha: Noise after the track like that...very Nirvana again. The whole song in general reminds of the Pixies tbh. As does most Nirvana. I can really imagine Black Francis style vocals over it.

8.5/10 (music could be more imaginative, but it works)