Justein Bieber

PDA

View Full Version : Justein Bieber

zutae
05-10-2010, 06:33 AM
Um is it just me or is this kid missing a nut or something his voice is so high, man i dislike that kid anyone else got some views on him?

wemonir
05-10-2010, 06:37 AM
hes a great singer dont u say that about him

Mazz211
05-10-2010, 06:37 AM
When he passes puberty his career is down the toilet. :)

Kenbeek
05-10-2010, 06:39 AM
He's not missing a nut, he's like 15.

And there's really nothing wrong with him. He's just a pop singer. But have fun. I'm sure a lot of people are going to come in soon, and you can all bash Justin Bieber together.

stephen_rettie
05-10-2010, 06:43 AM
Meh I dunno, we'll see if he can keep it after his voice breaks. I have no problem with him personally, seems like a good kid.

innertom
05-10-2010, 06:44 AM
OMG its justein bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fag

GoIrish668
05-10-2010, 06:45 AM
As much as I hate Justin Bieber, I also hate kids that say that they hate Justin Bieber just to extend their e-penis.

But that's just me.

sgwielder
05-10-2010, 06:49 AM
Dunno, but he'll be ragin' you spelt his name wrong

larrytheguitar
05-10-2010, 06:53 AM
:shrug: Good singer, seems like a chill guy. We'll see.

brycey464
05-14-2010, 02:17 AM
hmmmmmmm.... he's a bitch.... apparently he dogged the sydney concert cuz he hurt his arm???? lol. also i just flat out hate his music, so it's not hard to say.... HE IS GOING TO FAIL AS SOON AS HIS BALLS DROP:rant: HE IS LYRICALLY AS TALENTED AS MY DOG, AND HE WISHES HE WAS BLACK AND HARDCORE GANGSTA SO BAD, BUT HE CAN'T BE PROPER GANGSTA CUZ(apart from the fact that he's a bitch) HE CAN'T AFFORD TO BE HARDCORE GANGSTA CUZ THEN ALL THE 12YR OLD GIRLS WON'T LIKE HIM ANY MORE!!!.................................................... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! WE SHOULD KILL HIM..... :killaxe: WITH AN AXE! :p:

diofan88
05-14-2010, 02:28 AM
hmmmmmmm.... he's a bitch.... apparently he dogged the sydney concert cuz he hurt his arm???? lol. also i just flat out hate his music, so it's not hard to say.... HE IS GOING TO FAIL AS SOON AS HIS BALLS DROP:rant: HE IS LYRICALLY AS TALENTED AS MY DOG, AND HE WISHES HE WAS BLACK AND HARDCORE GANGSTA SO BAD, BUT HE CAN'T BE PROPER GANGSTA CUZ(apart from the fact that he's a bitch) HE CAN'T AFFORD TO BE HARDCORE GANGSTA CUZ THEN ALL THE 12YR OLD GIRLS WON'T LIKE HIM ANY MORE!!!.................................................... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! WE SHOULD KILL HIM..... :killaxe: WITH AN AXE! :p:
Your dog can write lyrics?

Now that I want to see

Ot; no me gusta

aerosmith513
05-15-2010, 09:14 PM
fag.... a ****ing fag

tombstonehand
05-15-2010, 11:22 PM
Dumb teenagers think it's cool to get on the internet and bash easy targets like Justin Bieber. But you know what's really cool? Having sex and doing drugs.

Oh, and also not being a dork who cares about shit like that. Bieber is just doing harmless disposable entertainment for the Disney channel crowd. Who gives a ****? He's not hurting you and in the long run he's not hurting music.

neidnarb11890
05-15-2010, 11:25 PM
I wanna have sex with Justin Bieber.
If you know what I mean.

nashawa
05-16-2010, 12:19 AM
fag.... a ****ing fag
But you listen to aerosmith, so, I'll take that with a grain of salt.

That said, kid's a pop star. How badass of you to have an opinion that is also widely held by the public!

aerosmith513
05-16-2010, 07:18 AM
But you listen to aerosmith, so, I'll take that with a grain of salt.

That said, kid's a pop star. How badass of you to have an opinion that is also widely held by the public!
only 70's aerosmith. 80s-now suck.

Epicbizzjizz
05-17-2010, 09:06 PM

GET THIS MAN A RECORD DEAL!!

k90728
05-18-2010, 10:09 AM
I wish my friends never told me about him........

yodadax
05-18-2010, 10:19 AM
kid's just another fad that pree-teen girls are getting all wet for, just like jonas brothers, eventually he'll go away, just like the rest.

phoenix_crush
05-18-2010, 02:17 PM
Your dog can write lyrics?

Now that I want to see

Ot; no me gusta
+1

Your dog could go on Disney channel!

GoIrish668
05-18-2010, 05:26 PM
Dumb teenagers think it's cool to get on the internet and bash easy targets like Justin Bieber. But you know what's really cool? Having sex and doing drugs.

Oh, and also not being a dork who cares about shit like that. Bieber is just doing harmless disposable entertainment for the Disney channel crowd. Who gives a ****? He's not hurting you and in the long run he's not hurting music.
+1

dharrigan118
05-20-2010, 08:05 AM
its called auto-tune, he's not a good singer like 90% of all pop singers now a days

nashawa
05-20-2010, 12:00 PM
How do you know?