[GP5] Segue [Electro-y]

PDA

View Full Version : [GP5] Segue [Electro-y]

ultrasonic
05-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Heya :D

I made a mini instrumental thing, which should only be about a minute :D

C4C As Usual :D

And if possible, could i have a midi file please ;)

Thanks

Ultrasonic

asator
05-11-2010, 09:59 PM
Heya :D

I made a mini instrumental thing, which should only be about a minute :D

C4C As Usual :D

And if possible, could i have a midi file please ;)

Thanks

Ultrasonic
It sounds a bit heavy handed. Need to play around with the synth sounds and levels, maybe add some fades or something, make it smoother. And the drums are a bit...rocky?

But it's a good idea, I like the first synth melody and you have a decent start to something. There's not really much here to crit though, sicne it's so short.

And since you apparently have Guitar Pro, just export the Midi yourself? :confused:

C4C? The ambient electronic link in my sig if you'd be so kind :) (It's one of the "this" links, can't remember which. Sure you'll find it :p:)

ultrasonic
05-12-2010, 02:22 AM
I cant actually listen to anything I make on GP5 or export anything, as my wavetable synth midi output is broken. It wont actually let me listen to anything i make, hence why everything sounds so bad. And whenever i try to export something as midi its just blank.

Getting so annoying havint to type that out.

asator
05-12-2010, 11:14 AM
I cant actually listen to anything I make on GP5 or export anything, as my wavetable synth midi output is broken. It wont actually let me listen to anything i make, hence why everything sounds so bad. And whenever i try to export something as midi its just blank.

Getting so annoying havint to type that out.
Oh. Why don't you copy and paste that message into your first posts when you make a thread or something then?
Anyway sure I'll convert it for you, here: