[GP5] The Tears of a Dragon ["Epic" Metal?l] [C4C]

PDA

View Full Version : [GP5] The Tears of a Dragon ["Epic" Metal?l] [C4C]

Psykoz
05-11-2010, 08:41 PM
I wrote this song this weekend after listening to Gulli05's Rhapsody of Fire influenced Intro (which I really liked and got me into Rhapsody of Fire and writing this song, so thanks Gulli05 :D) I did not intended to copy your intro but it ended sounding similar so I hope you don't mind :D. Also, I wrote this song in MIDI so I'd prefer you use it for this song

I like this song but I'd like to add more symphony elements in it, help me? :)

C4C

Thanks!

PS: The file was too big so I had to put it in a .zip, sorry about that :peace:

BrokenDstring
05-11-2010, 08:54 PM
So I herd u liek dragonforce....

seriously though...pretty sweet, i wish i had the attention span to put something together like that. good work!

Psykoz
05-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Uhmm.. nah I hate dragonforce.. :peace:

Thanks anyway :)

BrokenDstring
05-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Oh no that was a joke! The name of the song and that little intro lick...I couldn't resist! Yeah though, no problem. Keep it up.

Psykoz
05-12-2010, 08:08 AM
Sorry i misinterpreted your joke :D

Crit anyone? C4C :)

Gulli05
05-12-2010, 01:07 PM
I inspired a song...?! :eek:

I really wanna listen to this, sadly I get an error for this everytime I try to play it. Can you re-upload it or something? :D

PS. Friend invite on the way to you, check your profile. ;)

Psykoz
05-12-2010, 04:16 PM
Hmm.. I don't know what's going on when I try to change something Guitar pro crashes.. :/

Anyway, I uploaded a MIDI file for you :D

Gulli05
05-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Dude, this is a great piece! The intro is symphonic/power metal style as hell yeah, in a way maybe close to mine but yet diffrent. :peace: Don't worry about it, it maybe inspired by my intro thingie, but it is very original and a intresting intro.

Amazing stuff man! I really enjoyed listening to this song. :D Keep it up man.

Psykoz
05-13-2010, 12:28 PM
Thanks! :D
I guess you're familiar with that kind of song so I'd like to ask you, how do you add symphonic elements to your songs? Because I can easily write a Guitar, Bass and Drum song but I have difficulties adding more to it and I end up just doing the exact same parts but with other instruments... so... Can you tell me how you do it? :D

Gulli05
05-14-2010, 06:32 AM
Thanks! :D
I guess you're familiar with that kind of song so I'd like to ask you, how do you add symphonic elements to your songs? Because I can easily write a Guitar, Bass and Drum song but I have difficulties adding more to it and I end up just doing the exact same parts but with other instruments... so... Can you tell me how you do it? :D

I seem to keep writing a wall of messages here and each time I try to send it in the web browser just goes into a Not Responding mode. Lol. Perhapes I am not meant to share my ideas and tips with you. :haha: Dude, I will answer you once I can, sadly I gotta run now. In case I forget - just send me a message in a PM or a profile reminding me in a 2-3 days. :peace:

Also, if you wanna chat through MSN or something we can do that too. Then just send me a message with your hotmail or whatever you use. ;)

Psykoz
05-14-2010, 08:18 AM
Thanks I sent you a message with my email :D