Machiavellian (GP5, Crit for Crit)

PDA

View Full Version : Machiavellian (GP5, Crit for Crit)

hildesaw
05-14-2010, 02:29 AM
Hey Guys,

Here is my first real attempt at putting together a song on Guitar Pro. Its a new song that the band has just started working on. It may or may not be on the album we record this Summer. We already have 15 songs lined up, and because its so new, it'll probably have to wait. My bass player wanted me to transcribe it for him so he could mess around with his bass lines and come up with something good. Because of that I've only put bass in through the intro, which is the part that doesn't have much room for improv. There aren't any drums, I haven't even begun to try to figure out GP's drum system. And there will be a solo over the tremolo picked part at the end.

About the song though, its pretty metal I'd say. The intro was thought up by our vocalist, and its some heavy chugs to build it up. It actually gives me a Sepultura feel. Afterwards its a bit more technical, but still has a bit of thrash influence. Also, its mostly in Hungarian minor, and it kind of leads to this mischievous feel at times. I'm interested in what people think, and any criticism is gladly accepted. Leave me the link for your stuff and I'll return the favor.

ninja.kitty
05-14-2010, 02:23 PM
I can't play it for some reason...

hildesaw
05-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Ahh ****, let me try to reattach it

ninja.kitty
05-14-2010, 02:32 PM
"Erreur de verifification d'etendue"

:/

BKGMorley
05-14-2010, 09:09 PM
afew riffs sound abit like Lamb of God.

Drums?

hildesaw
05-14-2010, 10:40 PM
afew riffs sound abit like Lamb of God.

Drums?

So you got it to work then? Cool!
Like I said, I just started using Guitar Pro so I haven't really gotten to drums