Progressive Symphonic Power Metal (GP5,GP4,MIDI)

PDA

View Full Version : Progressive Symphonic Power Metal (GP5,GP4,MIDI)

lord_nosfuratu
05-18-2010, 06:14 PM
This is a pretty weird one. I have mixed feelings about it. Some of the solos are a little iffy. Its not exactly done, im sure ill be looking at it and making changes later. Its pretty progressive, has alot of keyboard parts. Heavily influenced by Versailles.

The name is just a working title. I'm planning on actually recording this once it is fully finished.

C4C?

IAMbackspace
05-18-2010, 06:18 PM
sounds alright

Kwonnie
05-18-2010, 06:21 PM
I don't know if I would go so far as to call it progressive but I do like it. It's odd and dissonant but the idea is wonderful. But like you said, I have mixed feelings about it as well. It doesn't come together as smoothly as one would hope. But this is a lot of music; and a crit would take quite a bit of time as I'd need repeated listens to gather where this song could go. For now, I suggest toying more with your solos and odder chords. This has a lot of potential and I'd like to see it go somewhere big.

lord_nosfuratu
05-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Yea i know what you mean. For me it just doesn't flow as well as i would like it to. lemme know if you haven't suggestions and thanks!