GIG GOERS! Lend me you ears!

PDA

View Full Version : GIG GOERS! Lend me you ears!

priceless_twirp
05-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Hi There!

First of all thanks for clicking.

I am a music student studying at LIPA in Liverpool, UK. I am formulating a business plan, regarding my band, as part of one of my final assessments. This particular section regards the sale of merchandise by bands at gigs and I would really appreciate a few minutes your guys' time to answer just a couple of questions. Just copy the following and make you selected answer of the multiple choice apparent to me for each question (make it bold/italics/delete all other option etc. it's up to you), and post it. It should only take a couple of minutes and I would really appreciate it! If not then at least just quickly choosing an option from the poll would also be incredibly helpful. Thanks!

(for examples of the kind of merchandise mentioned visit the merchandise section of...

www.myspace.com/thisistwouk

thanks)

What's the MOST YOU WOULD BE WILLING to spend on a T-Shirt from an unsigned band at a gig, provided you actually like the design, enjoyed their performance/were a fan?

a) <5

b) 5 - 10

c) 11 - 15

d) 16 - 20

e) >20

[What's the MOST YOU WOULD BE WILLING to spend on a Button Badge Pin from an unsigned band at a gig, provided you actually like the design, enjoyed their performance/were a fan?

a) <0.25

b) 0.25 - 0.50

c) 0.51 - 1

d) 1.01 - 2

e) >2

What's the MOST YOU WOULD BE WILLING to spend on an A2 Poster from an unsigned band at a gig, provided you actually like the design, enjoyed their performance/were a fan?

a) <1

b) 1 - 2

c) 2.01 - 3

d) 3.01 - 4

e) >4

How much WOULD YOU FIND MOST REASONABLE to spend on a T-Shirt from an unsigned band at a gig, provided you actually like the design, enjoyed their performance/were a fan?

a) <5

b) 5 - 10

c) 11 - 15

d) 16 - 20

e) >20

How much WOULD YOU FIND MOST REASONABLE to spend on a Button Badge Pin from an unsigned band at a gig, provided you actually like the design, enjoyed their performance/were a fan?

a) <0.25

b) 0.25 - 0.50

c) 0.51 - 1

d) 1.01 - 2

e) >2

How much WOULD YOU FIND MOST REASONABLE to spend on an A2 Poster from an unsigned band at a gig, provided you actually like the design, enjoyed their performance/were a fan?

a) <1

b) 1 - 2

c) 2.01 - 3

d) 3.01 - 4

e) >4

THANK YOU for your time!

pag_slash_2
05-22-2010, 06:42 PM
c
b
c
a
a
a

The most important thing is the design. Even if I was a big fan I wouldn't buy anything if it all looked shit/was shit quality

COBShredder
05-22-2010, 06:46 PM
a
c
c
a
a
a

Rancid Ivy
05-22-2010, 07:09 PM
the song on that myspace is pretty good. and i'd buy a T-shirt regarding the poll. Didn't read the thread, sorry :p:

priceless_twirp
05-23-2010, 05:16 PM
Bump...