Favourite Lemmy lyrics?

PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Lemmy lyrics?

RetroGunslinger
05-31-2010, 08:20 AM
Ive been listening to motorhead alot recently and Ive realised Lemmy writes some pretty awesome lyrics.

My favourites so far are "chin up, shoulders back, you got a body like a marshall stack"- Doctor Rock, and "Shetland pony, extra pepperoni, just pick up the phone"

Anyone else want to share their favourite lyrics penned by the mighty Lemmy?

Darkkon
05-31-2010, 08:34 AM
The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades

ThrashIsWin
05-31-2010, 08:35 AM
The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades

JY-Rasputin
05-31-2010, 08:40 AM
I think the only good lyric he's ever written would be God was never on your side. What you posted was basically just jibberish

CrimsonBizzare
05-31-2010, 08:44 AM
Most of the motorizer and inferno albums.

kennykenny
05-31-2010, 08:45 AM
"My woman's leavin', I feel sad"

The Road Crew

dillon1022
05-31-2010, 01:14 PM
"Rock and Roll ain't worth the name if it don't make you strut" (F*** on the live versions)

3Dpaper
05-31-2010, 06:55 PM

Second Rate
05-31-2010, 10:55 PM
"Crippled by cold, blinded by fear,
Looking for God, but they said he ain't here" Keys to the Kingdom

"The government has always been you pal as you well know
Absolute corrupted power play,
If we all wipe each other out, it only goes to show
While the bureaucrats get richer by the day" Brave New World

In the realm of the low brow:

"If you squeeze my lizard
I'll put my snake on you" Killed By Death

D.R_funk
06-02-2010, 12:12 AM
IRONFIST good lyrics but like most of there songs the musical structure is the same

Jazz Funeral
06-02-2010, 09:43 PM
I'm So Bad Baby I Don't Care

Im_Broken
06-06-2010, 09:27 PM
If You Squeeze My Lizard!!!!