new Tom Petty music video off MOJO

PDA

View Full Version : new Tom Petty music video off MOJO

newcoke
06-08-2010, 02:05 PM
I must say, Tom still has it in him.
guitar riff is almost zeppy, but not quite.
Tom Petty MOJO (http://www.yeahoyeah.com/tompettyvideo.aspx?id=3091)

dillon1022
06-08-2010, 07:12 PM
That was awesome. Can't wait for MOJO.

newcoke
06-10-2010, 09:58 AM
They did a free stream of it 2 days ago over at espn.com (Why?)
Sounded really good

I also got a free download code for the album when I ordered my Toronto tickets from Livenation.com (http://mthirty.com/livenation.html) No sure if the free album is universal or exclusive to live nation, but good deal nonetheless.

master
06-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Really cool video. He hasn't given off such a cool vibe in a long time. I'm debating whether or not to go see him. I like his music but his superbowl appearance bored me. MAybe I'll get some cheap tickets in the back; I hear he sometimes pulls people from the back and gives them free front row seats. :D

newcoke
06-10-2010, 04:45 PM
Good lord, that would be incredible.
I've never been disappointed by his shows, i'm in the nosebleeds for this tour, now you've got my hopes up.

BrainDamage
06-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Really cool video. He hasn't given off such a cool vibe in a long time. I'm debating whether or not to go see him. I like his music but his superbowl appearance bored me. MAybe I'll get some cheap tickets in the back; I hear he sometimes pulls people from the back and gives them free front row seats. :D I wouldn't let a Super Bowl halftime show performance be the deciding factor for whether or not you buy tickets. I saw Petty a few years ago, and to put it simply, if you like his music, you will enjoy the show.

newcoke
06-11-2010, 10:52 AM
It was only boring because Prince tore the house down the year before

master
06-20-2010, 11:36 PM
Prince was incredible!

dillon1022
06-23-2010, 10:30 PM
I enjoyed his half-time show, maybe cause i'm a huge fan, but I really thought it was great.