Is Terror worth seeing live?

PDA

View Full Version : Is Terror worth seeing live?

14shadesofblue
07-14-2010, 02:37 AM
I have to be up at 8am on Thursday and they are coming with Gravemaker, Foundation, and Naysayer on Wednesday. Im definately staying for everyone else but Terror probably won't be on till midnight and I don't know if they are worth seeing. Are they?

PiNk_ThE_pUnK
07-14-2010, 03:47 AM
Of course they are! Seriously, go to http://www.vogelisms.com/

Some personal favourites:

'I wanna see stagedives, everyone up front, you in the back, get up here and stagedive. I need total airborne destruction.'

'If you know the words, get up here and sing along with us, this song is called "Don't Need Your Help."'

'Let's keep this shit illmatic!!'

'I wanna see some stage dives... Stage dive off this monitor, off the drum monitor, off this kids face, off that light, more stage dives!'

'I need maximum output! More mother fucking stage dives, this is fucking war... Rip this place down! Maxium output... I need more fucking stage dives!!!!!'

'We got a trampoline, let's see dudes get airborne!'

Floyd93
07-14-2010, 04:52 AM
"What you want me to pull my balls out? You wanna see my balls?"

"Stage dive bonanza!"

"I want to see exactly 17 stagedives during this song. no more. no less."

"Level seven stage dive activate!"

"I wanna see dudes, fucking dudes, front to back, side to side!"

UntoExistence
07-14-2010, 04:56 AM
stop talking, there's no talking at terror shows, only silence. silence and stagedives.

Floyd93
07-14-2010, 04:58 AM
By the way, Terror and Gravemaker on the same show means BRUTAL MOSH CREWS will be in attendance. Prepare to be hatemoshed upon.

UntoExistence
07-14-2010, 05:01 AM
**** now i wanna see terror

MAX-182
07-14-2010, 05:12 AM
By the way, Terror and Gravemaker on the same show means BRUTAL MOSH CREWS will be in attendance. Prepare to be hatemoshed upon.

THIS. Just be glad you're not seeing them in Detroit. Its ****ing ridiculous.

nashawa
07-14-2010, 05:16 AM
"I need your help singing along to this one. It's called don't need your help."

But perhaps the most prolific:

"Fuck these keyboards in our scene!!"

UntoExistence
07-14-2010, 05:22 AM
an ongoing fb conversation inspired by this thread

I wanna see some stage dives... Stage dive off this monitor, off the drum monitor, off this kids face, off that light, more stage dives!
3:59amMike

hahahahh
4:00amMe

This song is a new one so if you know the words come and help me singalong it's called "Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
4:01amMike

"Come up here and sing with me, if you don't know the words, kill the mother****er next to you, and if you don't wanna do that, throw a dime sac up here.."
4:01amMe

hahaha

battlefield ignite!

Alright! Lets take this to the next level! World domination!!! I wanna see more stage dives!!
4:06amMe

On your way home, put it on track 10 crank it up and drive your car into a wall.

On your way home, put it on track 10 crank it up and drive your car into a wall.

4:06amMike

hahaha

that's probably my favorite
4:07amMe

I need maximum output! More mother ****ing stage dives, this is ****ing war... Rip this place down! Maxium output... I need more ****ing stage dives!!!!!
4:08amMe

Yeah man! Tron is the shit!
4:09amMe

**** this place up, positive aggression, if someone falls pick them up. Positive aggression. And more stage dives.

Now we're gonna play this song... But first, I want more stage dives! Let's **** this place up!

i can't stop laughing
4:12amMike

wait, so he's the singer in terror?
4:13amMe

yes

This song is was created for dancefloor destruction!
4:17amMe

you need more wishful thinking in your life mikey

When this break hits, find the smallest mother****er you can find and throw them down that ****ing lane.
4:19amMe

Take care of each other out there. everyone here is my brother, let's make sure everybody goes home safe. Alright, let's stomp some heads.

Come up and sing the ****in' words! And if you don�t know 'em I wanna see every mother****er doing stagedives!
4:21amMe

More stagedives! more stagedives! I need everyone up here, (picks up gum off the stage) Whoever's gum this is, I need them up here too!

nashawa
07-14-2010, 05:29 AM
"We probably wont play that, what a stupid song. We have too many stupid songs at this point as a band."

UntoExistence
07-14-2010, 05:32 AM
I wanna see you cast a level 7 difficulty stage dive pronto!

thesceneislame
07-14-2010, 10:16 AM
i dont really like them very much, but they put on a great show.
so yes you should see them

SeveredSurvival
07-14-2010, 10:45 AM
Yeah I've heard they put on a great show, so definitely go for it.

asator
07-14-2010, 12:18 PM
"I want to see exactly 17 stagedives during this song. no more. no less."

:haha:
I want to see them now.

Haymaker17
07-14-2010, 03:04 PM
"hows everyone in the back with the ****ing slurpees!?" - scott vogel

MAX-182
07-16-2010, 12:32 AM
totally got these guys mixed up with tyrant. my bad.

14shadesofblue
07-16-2010, 01:01 AM
grave maker dropped so i got to see them anyways, they are much better live than I thought they would be.
Foundation though was the highlight of that show, they were really ****ing good live

Floyd93
07-16-2010, 02:36 AM
It seems like Gravemaker drops a lot of shows.