Forevermore

PDA

View Full Version : Forevermore

decadeofstatues
08-18-2010, 03:24 AM
Came across these dudes on Myspace... I'm amazed they aren't more well known than they are! Kinda reminds me of August Burns Red, but I love how they mix it up with the clean vocals:

http://www.myspace.com/forevermore

They look pretty young. I can see them becoming the next big thing in metalcore... is it just me?

Dregen
08-18-2010, 03:51 AM
I like this.

catalyst329
08-18-2010, 04:43 PM
I think its good for them being that young, but its really generic. It sounds like they got potential too grow up as musicians and maybe then make some real good music

nashawa
08-18-2010, 04:45 PM
Do they all get their hair cut at the same place?

The Charm
08-18-2010, 06:03 PM

Yes, by a guy named LaShawn.

They aren't bad, but they aren't good. Sounds like, well pretty much every other metalcore band.

decadeofstatues
08-19-2010, 12:51 AM

lol perhaps, but i'm not into judging bands by their appearance...

i found a decent quality live vid, they sound pretty solid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2LXx1mWLpE

zackisme
08-19-2010, 12:53 AM
it bugs me how they all have the same hair

nashawa
08-19-2010, 12:56 AM
lol perhaps, but i'm not into judging bands by their appearance...

i found a decent quality live vid, they sound pretty solid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2LXx1mWLpE
Really, because when a band like this dresses the way they do, they actually HOPE you'll judge them on their appearance. It's literally the only way for them to get noticed.

technicolour
08-19-2010, 01:39 AM
oh my god that hair does bug me!

tancanada
08-19-2010, 02:33 AM
All of their hair is really voluminous too. Whoever cuts their shit needs to learn how to use a thinning shear

nashawa
08-19-2010, 02:34 AM
I think the one dude whose hair doesn't match is the hairdresser.

Lt.DanHasLegs
08-20-2010, 02:07 AM
Holy Shit, I can't believe there's a thread on these guys! I went to high school with Jordan the lead singer. Had music theory and weightlifting with him and played a few shows with them. They're awesome dudes, real nice. All the music on their myspace they recorded/produced/mixed at his house.

I'm just blown away they've got a thread out here. They put on a great show and have a big following in the area.

osleepa08
08-20-2010, 05:59 AM
Really, because when a band like this dresses the way they do, they actually HOPE you'll judge them on their appearance. It's literally the only way for them to get noticed.
...they're all wearing completely plain shirts w/ nothing on them in all of their pictures except the full shot where one of them is wearing a green hoodie with something written on it....

and to everyone crying about the haircuts, sure their haircuts are gay but in the end the music is what matters... maybe a tad generic but still far from attack attack's disgrace to metalcore. sounds like abr if they had cleans... i love it! :headbang:

nashawa
08-20-2010, 08:42 AM
...they're all wearing completely plain shirts w/ nothing on them in all of their pictures except the full shot where one of them is wearing a green hoodie with something written on it....

and to everyone crying about the haircuts, sure their haircuts are gay but in the end the music is what matters... maybe a tad generic but still far from attack attack's disgrace to metalcore. sounds like abr if they had cleans... i love it! :headbang:
I was talking about their hair and image more than their actual shirts

And I wouldn't say they're any better than AA! at all.

technicolour
08-20-2010, 11:30 AM
the hair is a good indication of what's to come in the music - in this case, that holds true.

Lt.DanHasLegs
08-27-2010, 09:58 PM
the hair is a good indication of what's to come in the music - in this case, that holds true.
To be fair, those mugshots on their myspace are misleading. They don't all look so alike in real life. But i guess that is kind of their fault for putting them up, but still. What the music doesn't really show is that they're pretty damn good at working the crowd. I saw them at the Indianapolis "Our scene don't suck fest" a few weeks ago, and they absolutely commanded the crowd. Only band who got an encore that night out of all the biggest in the city.

tancanada
08-27-2010, 10:19 PM
the Indianapolis "Our scene don't suck fest"

I chuckled.

technicolour
08-28-2010, 01:46 AM
To be fair, those mugshots on their myspace are misleading. They don't all look so alike in real life. But i guess that is kind of their fault for putting them up, but still. What the music doesn't really show is that they're pretty damn good at working the crowd. I saw them at the Indianapolis "Our scene don't suck fest" a few weeks ago, and they absolutely commanded the crowd. Only band who got an encore that night out of all the biggest in the city.

I assume the crowd was there to see them...

Just because you yell at me to move, doesn't mean I'll starting getting into your band all of a sudden. I hate bands like that./rant

decadeofstatues
12-16-2010, 06:54 PM
UPDATE - this is sick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWIlLt0EyT0

Kyle<3
12-16-2010, 10:03 PM
I don't know why but I like this a little bit...

:(

Lt.DanHasLegs
12-22-2010, 08:57 PM
I don't know why but I like this a little bit...

:(
y u haz sadz?