Beginning Of A Death Metal Song I Am In The Middle Of Writing

PDA

View Full Version : Beginning Of A Death Metal Song I Am In The Middle Of Writing

Chylyn
09-07-2010, 01:17 AM
C4C. Please let me know what's wrong with it if you don't like it.

ThorVonClemson
09-07-2010, 01:36 AM
I hate death metal but that was pretty cool.
I think it'd be a good idea to throw some harmonized dim7 arpeggios in there.

Ometh
09-07-2010, 03:59 PM
C4C. Please let me know what's wrong with it if you don't like it.
Well first of all, this is not even near to Death Metal; Second, it wasn't very good IMO, no ofense, but it just sounded like a random mesh of random notes, like you were trying to sound as technical and brutal as possible. You should just wait untill you have a nice heavy riff in your head and then work from there. Seriously, if I were you I would just scrap this, no ofense.

DudE132
09-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Well first of all, this is not even near to Death Metal; Second, it wasn't very good IMO, no ofense, but it just sounded like a random mesh of random notes, like you were trying to sound as technical and brutal as possible. You should just wait untill you have a nice heavy riff in your head and then work from there. Seriously, if I were you I would just scrap this, no ofense.
I agree 100%. No offense but that was pretty bad. It just seemed completely random.

Simon Blackwing
09-08-2010, 09:54 AM
I agree to Dude132 and Ometh, this is pretty pad :( i'm sorry, this doesn't sound like Death Metal, and apart the genre it's bad.