PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Nation

kurtrip
09-16-2010, 11:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jgi1Uom-MI

so

much

hatred..

Every word was written in spite, justv as you foretold. We will never see your shrouded face. Plagued by your plight... And it was told, this day would come, the sands of time have finally run. Feasting on the dead (the verminfeed), unable to breathe. What about your crime? What about my crime? These mouths remain so hungry, while the others continue the feast. How long must we suffer in our own misery. Fortress charred, ashed, true colours now exposed. Spontaneous combustion, deprived demons rejoice. Every word held in contempt riddled with your grief. We will never speak so eloquently... We collapse and die...

lookpizza
09-16-2010, 02:24 PM
This is real good.. I actually downloaded this split like a month or so ago and hadn't listened to this half. Mistake.

kurtrip
09-16-2010, 05:50 PM
that split was actually the first time I enjoyed Yaphet Kotto for real

on another note: JXD where are you? I'm sure you will be a fan

llanafreak44
09-16-2010, 07:37 PM
Surprisingly wasn't a bad 2nd wave metalcore At The Gates rip off.

lookpizza
09-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Surprisingly wasn't a bad 2nd wave metalcore At The Gates rip off.
:eek: wat

llanafreak44
09-16-2010, 10:15 PM
:eek: wat

The band name is Suicide Nation, man. That's an At The Gates song.

And just to make sure we aren't on the right page, I wasn't saying they were 2nd wave metalcore, I was saying that 2nd wave metalcore bands are nothing but At The Gates rip offs.

kurtrip
09-27-2010, 03:45 PM
JXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no love for good extreme music here?

lookpizza
09-27-2010, 04:47 PM
The band name is Suicide Nation, man. That's an At The Gates song.

And just to make sure we aren't on the right page, I wasn't saying they were 2nd wave metalcore, I was saying that 2nd wave metalcore bands are nothing but At The Gates rip offs.

hahah yea I read that all wrong. I thought you were saying they weren't bad for a 2nd wave at the gates blah blah.

JxD
09-27-2010, 05:15 PM
JXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no love for good extreme music here?
This band is really good, sorry I hadn't got back to you. I've been bogged down with university reading lately and haven't been able to get those links you sent me downloaded. This band is ridiculously fast, their drummer almost sounds programmed to do snare rolls. I'm really enjoying the Yaphet Kotto side of their split too.

nashawa
09-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Crunchy stuff.