Vengence [Thrash]

PDA

View Full Version : Vengence [Thrash]

TMF128
09-18-2010, 10:22 PM
As you can see in the title, this is a thrash song named Vengence.

The lyrics are unfinished, so I did not include them with the GP4 file.

The bass part isn't too complicated, but it is for a reason. The bassist in my band is also the singer, and he requested that his part should not be too technical.

100%
09-18-2010, 10:52 PM
Freaking awesome. Pretty brutal too. Great solo

Rossielle
09-19-2010, 05:46 AM
wow this was really cool stuff

1.the intro was good,i like the drums

2.the guitar riffs are awesome,but i think you can do different riffs for each guitar.it will sounds better

3.the solo-s were good.and keyboard solo are good.like it very much

4.the drums are awesome

check my songs,please

xbitmetal
09-19-2010, 07:15 AM
You're trash metal band? Kick your keyboard player.

Pretty nice intro. I think you could still make something into end of intro as fill. Drums are enough, but you could spice it a little with guitar slide or something you can allways think of.

Verse 1 - Well, it's pretty nice trash verse. Powerfull one. But I hated 4 last bars.

Chorus - Pretty evil :o.

Breakdown - Sad theme. Not bad lead guitar melodies.

Verse 3 and on: Seriously, kick your keyboard player. Trash metal and keyboard player don't end happy.

Bridge - Pretty long bridge.

And please, don't think I'm bastard or I have something personal against keyboards, but it doesn't fit with trash metal in my opinion.

JazzDeath
09-19-2010, 07:53 AM
Considering the keyboards I consider this much more in the lines of Classic Heavy Metal, and not Trash, also the solo is much more reminiscent of heavy metal and the gallops and everything... don't kick your keyboard player though, I find this good, including the keyboards.

It's really nothing mindblowing in complexity (other than the shred solo) but it's goddamn catchy old school metal. I have little to say, you know how to write a solid song, and it's really good stuff, the kind of metal I'd drink to with my buddies at the bar. That being said if you hope to do anything but play bars and get drunk with this kind of music, you'll have to push the originality factor a bit higher. I think you could pull it off though, you already have a damn solid basis for songwriting ability.

The Wildchild
09-19-2010, 07:57 AM
Bodomy

100%
09-19-2010, 08:50 AM
Bodomy
your now my favorite person just for saying that

TMF128
09-19-2010, 10:49 AM
You're trash metal band? Kick your keyboard player.

And please, don't think I'm bastard or I have something personal against keyboards, but it doesn't fit with trash metal in my opinion.
My band doesn't just play thrash, we play power metal, and progressive metal as well. The keyboard is crucial in those genres, so I'm keeping him in the band.

xbitmetal
09-20-2010, 05:00 PM
My band doesn't just play thrash, we play power metal, and progressive metal as well. The keyboard is crucial in those genres, so I'm keeping him in the band.

That explains alot. I just can't see keyboards with trash metal :) !