Sexion d'assaut - J'ai pas les loves

PDA

View Full Version : Sexion d'assaut - J'ai pas les loves

BrenxDita
09-24-2010, 01:05 PM
J'ai trouvé à l'oreille :p: Donc voilà ça donne ceci :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--5--------8------------7--8--10------------------------7---8---10-----------------------
-----5----------------------------------8------10--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------8-------------------------------------------------

Et ainsi de suite :D

BrenxDita
09-24-2010, 01:08 PM
J'ai trouvé à l'oreille :p: Donc voilà ça donne ceci :

--5--------8------------7--8--10------------------------7---8---10-----------------------
-----5----------------------------------8------10--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------8-------------------------------------------------

Et ainsi de suite :D

champayne
09-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Hmmm... I have been taking a few years of french, but I still cannot understand that :/, what a shitty school curriculum.

Anyway, I'm guessing you tabbed out a song by ear, and I just want to inform you that this isn't really the place for this. This forum is dedicated to tabs of your own compositions, and this would be more useful in Ultimate-Guitar's tab database. I'm not trying to be a douche, just trying to help a newbie out. Let me know if you need some help.

By the way, it seems pretty accurate from what I listened to and played.

Paradox_Empire7
09-24-2010, 10:49 PM
Il faudrait peut-être que tu indiques le tempo, le temps associé à chaque note, les instruments, la facon de le jouer, bref quelques détails essentiels.

2137krt42
01-31-2011, 04:44 AM
I asked for German guitar tabs, French ones, and will have to skip the South-Africans, maybe.
fmvankeulen@hotmail.com

Kirborg
01-31-2011, 12:46 PM
well this topic is certainly confusing the hell out of me

Nemesis@Germany
01-31-2011, 12:54 PM
wtf.. haha