Classic Rock

PDA

View Full Version : Classic Rock

drummerkid18
11-14-2010, 11:06 PM
Hey all, just here to talk classic rock with anyone, I go back to the 70's and that's about it, if you have any songs that I might not have heard , send me the name, i'll listen to it, but yeah, if anyone wants to talk classic rock, let's get started!

cobracarg
11-14-2010, 11:16 PM
why create a classic rock thread within a classic rock thread?

crazysam23_Atax
11-14-2010, 11:19 PM
Why don't you just use the threads already started to talk about specific bands?

the_white_bunny
11-14-2010, 11:22 PM
listen to PRE-steve perry journey.

search the song "of a life time" on youtube.

mtforever
11-14-2010, 11:32 PM
Welcome to UG, and the Classic rock forum.

Depending on what you want to discuss, there are a large quantity of threads devoted to different bands, there is even an off topic thread.

Those threads are where most of our discussions take place, it's kind of pointless and redundant to create a single thread on "classic rock" within a whole forum filled with threads on this topic.

A good rule of thumb would be to only post a new thread when your question, comment or topic doesn't fit in with an already existing thread.

:cheers:

BrainDamage
11-15-2010, 12:16 AM
Welcome to UG, and the Classic rock forum.

Depending on what you want to discuss, there are a large quantity of threads devoted to different bands, there is even an off topic thread.

Those threads are where most of our discussions take place, it's kind of pointless and redundant to create a single thread on "classic rock" within a whole forum filled with threads on this topic.

A good rule of thumb would be to only post a new thread when your question, comment or topic doesn't fit in with an already existing thread.

:cheers: This.

Be sure to read the rules posted at the top of this forum.

***CLOSED***

:)