Recording prices

PDA

View Full Version : Recording prices

dmiwshicldply
12-17-2010, 10:00 PM
OK, So i am getting back together with my band after about a year off. We took a year off to focus on school get grades up etc etc. Now we're all ready to get back after it.

We're planning on recording a new album here in the near future 2-3 months. Now we've never recorded before aside from one shot demos, so we're all kinda ignorant to prices. Below is a link to a little local studio ran by a couple guys ive shared gigs with on numerous times. Now i believe in their quality, i know one of the bands that is streamed in the link and they said it was a great, comfortable process. Very smooth very laid back but down to business at the same time. the only thing im asking is what do yall think of the prices.

tl:dr Going into studio what do you think of these prices for the quality of recording

http://thedizzyrecords.com/

guy_tebache
12-17-2010, 10:14 PM
I'm an engineer myself, and I must say those prices are insanely low. Like, so low I dont understand how he could possibly be making money for the amount of time he would have to spend to come out with a quality product. If he's not cutting corners and you are actually impressed by the quality, then I say go for it! In my experience you wont find better prices than that.

dmiwshicldply
12-17-2010, 10:18 PM
I'm an engineer myself, and I must say those prices are insanely low. Like, so low I dont understand how he could possibly be making money for the amount of time he would have to spend to come out with a quality product. If he's not cutting corners and you are actually impressed by the quality, then I say go for it! In my experience you wont find better prices than that.

Thanks for the feedback man, if you wouldnt mind could you check out some of the tracks on the website and tell me what you think?