Psychedelic song

PDA

View Full Version : Psychedelic song

Fragmatyc
02-04-2011, 07:11 AM
Here is another one of my songs. I like that arpeggios, the whole song is built over it!
I Know it's play twice and might seem long to you, but the point is to let the drumer and the singner put the emphasis. Anyway I'll C4C!

NothingRocks
02-04-2011, 07:34 AM
I wouldn't really call it psychedelic. To be honest it sounded really empty without a singer and percussion. The chord progression was nice, but it got extremely repetitive. If you add percussion and a vocal line it would be a really good song.

C4C: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=26383849#post26383849

Kirborg
02-04-2011, 10:03 AM
getting more of a Agalloch vibe than psychedelic here but besides that the song is way to slow in its current state. It's hard to say anything meaningful about the piece if the drums and singer are supposed to be the defining factor as you stated so I'd advise to add the drum track and vocal at the very least and then repost the thing

Fragmatyc
02-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Oi!
Yeah, but you know, vocals aren't yet written! But in my head, I have ideas...
Drums is not my part... I have a drummer that jams over it and the power comes from there. I like letting some place to the other musician in our band you know. Anyway thanks for those comments, I'll see what I can do to make less repetitive and I'll post it back... I crit you songs as soon as I have time (I downloaded it, I'll liste to it during my diner break)

I'll post new song too!

thx guys, that's constructive!