starting out help?

PDA

View Full Version : starting out help?

mmsa
02-11-2011, 09:38 PM
hey...im 13 and i want to start guitar. my main inspirations are dave mustaine, metallica, pink floyd and eric johnson. after hearing there music i just think "SHIT I WANNA DO THAT" i dont know hat guitar i want (buget 230$) or what amp buget 70$. i know thats not alot of money...any suggestions on what to get and how to start out? thanks.

redneckrebel
02-11-2011, 11:11 PM
a lot of companies make a combo pakage that comes with the guitar, amp, cables, picks and everything else a beginner may need.

this was the electric gutiar I bought. the guitar is good, the amp could be better but it's good for a person just starting out (plus it's $100.01 cheaper than your budget).

http://www.samash.com/p/Ibanez_IJM21M%20Jumpstart%20Mikro%20Guitar%20package_-49953702

eDit: I had small hands back then lol

adam1and2
02-13-2011, 04:18 PM
Hi there, I wrote a comprehensive guitar course designed specifically for the electric guitar! This has just been recently opened to the public (within the last month). I really think that the course could help you get to the next level on the guitar. Take a look at:

*removed*

Download the free preview and see if this course is for you! I'm quite certain it will help you.
Feel free to contact me (look for the Contact Me button on the right side of the website). Good luck, and keep playing!

Sincerely,
Adam Bastin