Can I change the title of my tab?

PDA

View Full Version : Can I change the title of my tab?

MaddMann274
02-14-2011, 04:44 AM
Can an admin please change the name of my tab contribution?

I submitted 2 tabs... 'The Trooper Live'.. But it's not really a live version. so can someone change it to just 'The Trooper'. :)

ZeGuitarist
02-14-2011, 08:21 AM
You recently asked a tab moderator if it would be best for you to submit it as a "live" tab or not, and he suggested using the "live" name. I'm guessing that if a tab mod thinks it's supposed to be classified as a live version, you should probably leave it that way. Especially since you asked for his help in naming it in the first place.

MaddMann274
02-14-2011, 12:22 PM
You recently asked a tab moderator if it would be best for you to submit it as a "live" tab or not, and he suggested using the "live" name. I'm guessing that if a tab mod thinks it's supposed to be classified as a live version, you should probably leave it that way. Especially since you asked for his help in naming it in the first place.

yea sure, but it isn't live. :P just leave it then

P.S: you have a good memory. xD

ZeGuitarist
02-14-2011, 12:39 PM
yea sure, but it isn't live. :P just leave it thenSo why did you ask for help naming it in the first place? :haha:

P.S: you have a good memory. xDI do, and your profile has a history of your posts.