Hi I'm Rino...hello to Everybody!

PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Rino...hello to Everybody!

rinosatriani
02-15-2011, 09:25 AM
Hello My name is Rino and I am an Italian guitarist, first of all sorry if I make spelling errors in the writing, I speak English but not write as I speak Italian very well and sometimes it is difficult. First I wanted to make my compliments to the community you have created here is very beautiful, in Italy there is no community of guitarists such as this and that is what I am creating myself. I love the electric guitar, I'm a guitarist who was born from the Blues and does not move much from it, I like Robben Ford, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Johnny Winter, Eric Clapton and all the blues in general, but even I do not dislike all other musical genres and guitarists who have distinguished themselves throughout history as Satriani, whom I love very, Steve Vai, Stanley Jordan etc etc. I do not dislike even the metal music, I listened to a lot as a kid. I then had the chance to win a trip to study in school muica was studying in Rome, making it the best guitarist in the course of that year, I won a scholarship to study in Spain for one year to study guitar techniques of that land, the flamenco in the first place. I then graduated to electric guitar but then I kept playing, I do not know why, because frse today, 30 years, I have a daughter, a wife, and of economic and business that do not allow me to have the mind for serene continue to play my 10 hours a day as I always have always done. This is not the place to talk about my problems, however, we are talking about music. And I love the guitar, I hope, with you and with my projects I just decided to create, to be able to get my daily space to devote to the instrument that I could even die.

alexnye
02-15-2011, 09:43 AM
well get some of your projects onto your page :) this place is a great one to get feedback because there are some brilliant musicians who reside here!

rinosatriani
02-15-2011, 10:11 AM
thanks for the advice, I had not even noticed all that part of the profile. Thanks again

Knucklehead Dyl
02-15-2011, 10:12 AM
And some real dickheads

But welcome to UG, enjoy your stay

dhruvrajvanshi
02-15-2011, 10:27 AM
Now that you're a UGer, you've got the power to facepalm. Use it wisely.

biga29
02-15-2011, 10:36 AM
Now that you're a UGer, you've got the power to facepalm. Use it wisely.

:facepalm:...

It had to be done. :p:

Welcome to UG! :wavey:

You can post your "official" Intro in the New Members FAQ/Intro (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794605) thread, as well as ask any questions you have.

:cheers: