Tabtoolkit

PDA

View Full Version : Tabtoolkit

Whitecoma06
02-23-2011, 02:13 AM
I've been able to view the Guitar Pro and Power Tab files on Ultimate Guitar through TabToolKit on my iPad until today. It now says that Safari cannot download this file. Has anyone else have the same issue? Is there a fix to this? Please send me your thoughts.

Thanks,
Casey

Till From Kenig
02-23-2011, 03:42 AM
It's problem on their side. While they are working on it you can open safari, save any tab you want to you ipad, then open it from tabtoolkit. At least it's the fix they are suggesting.

john ze
02-23-2011, 04:23 AM
I've been able to view the Guitar Pro and Power Tab files on Ultimate Guitar through TabToolKit on my iPad until today,At least it's the fix they are suggesting.

Whitecoma06
02-23-2011, 06:47 PM
Thanks but even when I'm not in TabToolKit and I push the download button on the UG site it still says safari cannot download. Maybe it's my settings on the iPad but I didn't have this issue a few days ago.

Cheweychumba
03-01-2011, 11:06 PM
I've been having the same issue since about a week or two ago, it's really frustrating considering my laptop is broken and the only working computer in my house belongs to my mom :l.

RoySon
03-02-2011, 04:31 AM
TabToolKit on my iPad until today. It now says that Safari cannot download this file. Has anyone else have the same issue? Is there a fix to this? Please send me your thoughts.

Slimjim5792
03-06-2011, 01:48 PM
I am also having the same issue with my ipod touch. However, I dont even receive a message saying that safari cannot download the file. For me I just hit the download button and a small loading circle appears for a split second and then nothing happens. It may be different for me because I have jailbroken my ipod, but I am still experiencing the same non-downloading issue. Also, I can download text tabs successfully, is that true for everyone else as well? If everyone hasn't done so already, submit the bug so maybe they will fix the problem.

KiddJoey
03-10-2011, 05:08 PM
I too am also having the same issue with my iPad . However, I don't even receive a message saying that safari cannot download the file. For me I just hit the download button and a small loading circle appears for a split second and then nothing happens. Been happening for a few weeks now. Hope there is a resolution soon.

Steveroni9000s
03-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Got the same problem with iPhone 3GS. Been down for about a month. I emailed company with the problem last week. Haven't heard back but will post if I get an answer.

Till From Kenig
03-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Please specify if you are having this problems browsing UG from tab toolkit of from plain safari?

Danslash
03-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Im having the same probs on my iphone 4 with tabtoolkit, downloading tabs from UG.

Heres the email to the company yesterday (starts at bottom)

Dan,

Thanks for getting back to me. I can't recommend any specific sites for downloading. I can say we hope to have the fix go live very soon. I will update you asap.

Thanks,
Bradley

On Mar 10, 2011, at 2:45 PM, Dan

Hello what other sites can I get pro tabs from free? Dan

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Mar 2011, at 17:28, Bradley Walker <bradley.walker@agilepartners.com> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for contacting me. We're aware that one particular site has changed some things recently. We have a fix in the works for TabToolkit, and hope to have more news very soon.

For the moment, you should be able to download tabs using the regular Safari browser on your device (outside of TabToolkit) and select "Open with...". You can also always download files to your regular computer and transfer over WiFi. I often recommend that solution, as it also allows you to have backups of all your files.

I will keep you posted. If you have any other questions at all, don't hesitate to let me know.

Cheers,
Bradley
http://agilepartners.com

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 07:15 AM EST, you wrote:
>Hello sorry quickly I can't download pro files off ultimate guitar. Nothing
>downloads I'm on wifi thanks
(AGLSPTTTK-11243)

Dentarooski
03-11-2011, 06:53 PM
I am also having the same issue with my ipod touch. However, I dont even receive a message saying that safari cannot download the file. For me I just hit the download button and a small loading circle appears for a split second and then nothing happens. It may be different for me because I have jailbroken my ipod, but I am still experiencing the same non-downloading issue. Also, I can download text tabs successfully, is that true for everyone else as well? If everyone hasn't done so already, submit the bug so maybe they will fix the problem.

Nope, it's not because you have a jailbroken ipod. My itouch does the same, sometimes giving me the "Safari cannot download this file" and sometimes just the 'little circle' that happens while downloading and then nothing happens. Tabtoolkit is quickly going from hero to zero. Everyone please go to the app, find the "I found a bug" tab and send it to them so they will hopefully get off of their arses and fix this before I have to send ninjas to wipe them out.

bradley_ny
03-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Dentarooski - I think I sent updated information via email - Please hold off on the ninjas. The update for TabToolkit has been coded, tested, submitted, approved, and published on the App Store. We wish it were a faster process too. :)

Till From Kenig
03-17-2011, 04:22 AM
Well, that's nice that tabtoolkit is able to receive user's feedback in our forums. We are always glad to help.

Not.