Bundle of Riffs [GP5]

PDA

View Full Version : Bundle of Riffs [GP5]

Radman_Paiza
02-25-2011, 04:12 PM
So, these songs-to-be are what I'm currently working on. I'd love some feedback on their current state since I'm unsure as to where to go with them.

C4C of course.

Stay generic, T&C.

rhys digby
02-25-2011, 04:29 PM
Escalator. Sounds cool. Turn drums down. Constant quaver pattern doesn't sound great tbh.
Ideas - Nice chords. Sound good. Drums down again though.
What is dis soudns like it could make a good song.
Yo what up is all over the place dude.

Work on what is dis, but don't make the drums so loud. :L

szekelymihai
02-25-2011, 04:45 PM
OK, first I have to tell you that you're not really allowed to do this(post multiple songs in a thread) but it'll pass for me because of the songs:

ESCALATOR(what is this, stairway :p:?)
Nice track, I'm a fool for this kinda things - also reminds me of my riffs - and I must add I like the rhythm of the backing guitar, it's fun. The drums could be a bit more intense, but that's a personal choice.

Idea
I also like this one, it's funky! Sounds really like Jamiroquai, and the use of chords is nice.

Whatdisis
Good melody, but my least candidate of all. Still, not saying to dump it.

Yowatup
Good use of bass in the track, though could be worked on it a bit - such as adding some quarters and instead of all those eights;first 2 parts are OK, but I like the chorus the best. I like the gallops in the drum and guitar track, quite a nice change of feel.

Hope it helps you! Good work and continue working on them!

C4C if you want in the link - I only have 2 songs :D

Erra93
02-25-2011, 05:54 PM
Escalator and Yowatup sound really good to me, gillas mycket! :)

100%
02-26-2011, 09:42 PM
I personally liked ELEVATOR best. I also liked whatdisis but i think the vocals are kinda loud and drown out the lead part