Metalcore / post hardcore need help [gp5]

PDA

View Full Version : Metalcore / post hardcore need help [gp5]

Dresse
02-28-2011, 02:59 PM
Hello

I have written the first parts of a song and now i've come to a part where I want a breakdown. I have thought about it alot but I can't seem to get the sound I want. Maybe you guys have some ideas or suggestions for that part?
In addition, any comments on the parts i've written so far are most welcome

Thanks for reading and listening!

..Update..

So the song has progressed somewhat, now its coming to the end and i'm stuck again.
Any help on how to further progress this song is most welcome. Also any constructive / deconstructive criticism on the piece is MOST welcome.

Thanks in advance !

..Update..

Finished song. Thanks for efforts !

envoykrawkwar7
02-28-2011, 03:19 PM
im going to attach a file for you to look at too help you with your breakdown, but for the rest of your song, your going to need to speed it up if you want it to be metalcore, as its drastically way to slow =\

Dresse
02-28-2011, 03:29 PM
Thank you for your reply! I am not too experienced in song writing so I have still much too learn ;)

envoykrawkwar7
02-28-2011, 03:32 PM
ah well on these forums never be scared to ask thers lots of helpful people, although your in a genre lots will hate on too, but theres a few out there like me who love this style that will gladly always lend a hand. feel free to let me know if you need more help writing this

frankibo
02-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Generic Metalcore / post hardcore

Fixed.

Dresse
04-29-2011, 01:27 PM
Update provided for this song, any new critique is most welcome