Melodic Death Metal riff fest (GP5)

PDA

View Full Version : Melodic Death Metal riff fest (GP5)

Peres.T.Peanut
03-10-2011, 12:33 AM
SO, I decided to call this one "riff fest" because, as it is right now, doesn't really feel like a song, at least a well thougt one.

Would really appreciate any kind of thought you could give on this.

C4C if you want.

exos308
03-10-2011, 12:43 AM
It's kinda corny, and I don't exactly know what your point is with the song, but its good.

It just needs more of a direction. Idk if you know what I mean, but I tried, right?

Peres.T.Peanut
03-10-2011, 12:49 AM
yea I get your point, and thats what I was trying to say. I hear this, I like it, but it doesn't go anywhere really. Just a bunch of riffs put together I guess :shrug:

exos308
03-10-2011, 12:55 AM
I'd listen to it if it were a song, but you'd have to tweak it to go with the point you were trying to get across, you know? Right now, it just sounds kinda angry, but no one knows why. So I guess if you get some good lyrics to go with it and make some minor adjustments to fit the song, it would be really good.

Or you could just make a song about nothing to see how many A7X fanboys like it.

Ometh
03-10-2011, 04:08 PM
I'd listen to it if it were a song, but you'd have to tweak it to go with the point you were trying to get across, you know? Right now, it just sounds kinda angry, but no one knows why. So I guess if you get some good lyrics to go with it and make some minor adjustments to fit the song, it would be really good.

Or you could just make a song about nothing to see how many A7X fanboys like it.

Sounds angry?! It's Melodic Death Metal, it's supposed to sound melancolic or uplifting, but never angry, and this sounds like regular uplifting Melodeath. I guess you don't listen to metal that much...

exos308
03-12-2011, 04:19 AM
Sounds angry?! It's Melodic Death Metal, it's supposed to sound melancolic or uplifting, but never angry, and this sounds like regular uplifting Melodeath. I guess you don't listen to metal that much...
Sorry, bro, that's just the feeling I got from it. No need to get passive agressive here.