Intense movie music! (like predator)

PDA

View Full Version : Intense movie music! (like predator)

MustaKuura
03-11-2011, 02:22 AM
So I decided recently to write a more "cinematic" piece in order to challenge myself. As with all my orchestral gp5 arrangements, I probably overstepped various limitations of the instruments.

I would like to expand on the ending (since it just abruptly cuts off), but we'll see when I get that bit of inspiration. That being said, I hope you enjoy it. (don't get too scared) :D

Joshua1207
03-11-2011, 03:05 AM
First of all, must say I like the names you put for the instrument track thing lol. With that said I like the song quiet a bit besides the brass section. The brass section just seems to come on too hard, but I guess thats okay with this type of project. Don't really know how you'd improve it though. I like the piano part, even though its just chromatic. Fits the mood. The OH GOD part was pretty intense, if I may say so, but the song kind of just ends abruptly like you said :| Work on the ending and it'd be pretty awesome.

Please critic my song, if you would. http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1419537

MustaKuura
03-12-2011, 08:06 AM
First of all, must say I like the names you put for the instrument track thing lol. With that said I like the song quiet a bit besides the brass section. The brass section just seems to come on too hard, but I guess thats okay with this type of project. Don't really know how you'd improve it though. I like the piano part, even though its just chromatic. Fits the mood. The OH GOD part was pretty intense, if I may say so, but the song kind of just ends abruptly like you said :| Work on the ending and it'd be pretty awesome.

Please critic my song, if you would. http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1419537

I should've clarified in the first post, but the "ending" isn't really an ending. It was just where I ran out of steam and couldn't continue - in other words, its not done yet :D