Not exactly sure what this is. Somekinda alternative core metal shit thing, its cool.

PDA

View Full Version : Not exactly sure what this is. Somekinda alternative core metal shit thing, its cool.

kylendm
03-20-2011, 04:21 PM
Here's something I threw together. I have a 7 string and the other guitarist uses a 6 so I had to incorporate them both some how. :)

First guitar and third guitar could go both ways. If I feel like doing leads I could do that instead of just playing random chords so some of it is overdub I guess. Let me know if it works because I explored out of the scale a little.

ITS NOT DONE

ThatWouldBeJon
03-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Goes downhill from measure 60 on but in whole not bad. You could have some more dynamics on your lead but has great rhythm.

white_ibanez10
03-20-2011, 04:32 PM
doode that ****in awesome. Cant wait to here the complete version.

kylendm
03-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Here's gp4 and midi.

Thanks guys. Trying to make something work after that part still.

theogonia777
03-20-2011, 04:55 PM
Goes downhill from measure 60 on but in whole not bad. You could have some more dynamics on your lead but has great rhythm.

i agree with this. up until measure 60 was great though. although with measures 34-41 with the sweeps, it would sound better if the sweeps matched up with the chord changes, like you've got the chords on the rhythm guitar changing, but the sweeps play the same arpeggio and only changed the tapped note, but if you change that part like that it would be awesome.