Poop Kebab! (Deathcore)

PDA

View Full Version : Poop Kebab! (Deathcore)

MattAnderson111
03-24-2011, 03:59 PM
Hey everyone, excuse the crappy title (no pun intended) but I was going through my old songs, and found a gem nestled away. (Well, a gem to me)

It's not "true" deathcore, but I couldn't call it metalcore.

Anyway, C4C.

Eskil Rask
03-24-2011, 04:10 PM
I ****ing hate deathcore as it is right now, but that actually sounds somewhat decent. I guess deathcore is mostly bad due to the breakdowns, the scene (pun intended) and the retarded bandwagon syndrome causing a bazillion of shitty kiddiecore breakdown bands with gang shout vocals bringing nothing new into the genre. Good stuff like Animosity's Animal album and Whitechapel's This is Exile is still the ****ing shit. Also, the production is always the same.

EDIT:
Listening through for the second time. The intro riff is not that awesome honestly, but the first riff is pretty cool. Really digging "Groovemasta pt. II". That really made me stop up and consider how to play it. I'm listening with RSE on though, and for some reason when the rhythm guitar moves down to play the 1st fret chord, I only hear the 1st fret on the 2nd string - which actually sounds a lot cooler. Move the chord up to the 8th fret and it's awesome!

Erra93
03-24-2011, 04:32 PM
"Slow it down and reconcile on your life." - love that part, it's perfect <3

MetalCommand
03-30-2011, 12:03 PM
Not listened to that much deathcore , but this is pretty good and well written. The groovemasta and groovemasta is challenged parts are my faves. Good how the last parts of the song, have a different feel to the main bit.