Looking For Someone Who Can Help Me With GP Drums :(

PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Someone Who Can Help Me With GP Drums :(

strat07
03-30-2011, 11:39 AM
I'm looking for someone who can help me arrange the drums for 4 songs that i plan on recording... too bad i have almost none knowledge of drums and i'll be glad if someone agrees to help me . There are maybe like 15 mins music without drums... I'll be really glad if someone helps me :(

Excuse me if i put this thread into a wrong category :(

Thanks in advance UG

MangeuDePoutine
03-30-2011, 11:45 AM
Hmm... A good thing would probably be to include them in your post?

So people can check them and see if they are able to make a drum on them.

:cheers:

-MDP

Weaponxclaws
03-30-2011, 11:45 AM
I could help. I love programming drums. What kind of songs are they? In fact, PM me with all the details and notes and I will have a look.

EDIT: What MDP said haha oh and awesome name dude. I am from Quebec and I love the stuff. C'est delicieux!

MangeuDePoutine
03-30-2011, 11:51 AM
EDIT: What MDP said haha oh and awesome name dude. I am from Quebec and I love the stuff. C'est delicieux!

Haha old nickname... But thanks dude...! Nice to see someone that can't participate to contest too :haha:

strat07
03-30-2011, 08:29 PM
Here are the songs. They're like modern metal, or -core smth...

Hope you enjoy them!

Sry for pathetic attempts to do some drums feel free to put any corrections!

Here are the songs!

Id be glad if u use snare - 38, cause this is the only one that EZDrummer recognizes!

Sry for my english :(

P.S.

Heres the song Ubiquity which i guess came up too large:
http://uploading.com/files/a584e35c/29.03.2011%2B-%2BUbiquity.gp5/

Actually most of the songs got their names changed in the process, i guess the scene band names got into me :D (on most sheets ull see old names) so they're not stolen!

My solo project is called - This Is NASA (NASA - Nerds Are Searching for Answers :D)

pinguinpanic
03-31-2011, 04:08 AM
I didn't think the drum were that bad at all, I just listend to 22 Degrees Fahrenheit and there was nothing wrong with them. However, what one of your problems might be, if you want your drums to sound good in EZDrummer/Drumkit from hell/Whatever you have to make sure that you set the dynamics to the loudest (fff somewhere in your guitar pro interface). That'll make the drums a lot more awesome when you import them.
I might look into the drum of the tracks you haven't done yet if I have time. Songs sound pretty good, good luck with the thing!

Erra93
03-31-2011, 08:11 AM
26.03.2011 - Where War Takes Place, You Won't Find Peace.gp5 - this one doesn't sound the slightest like the other songs :O

Edit:

With lips sewn~ sounds great!

strat07
04-01-2011, 03:46 PM
26.03.2011 - Where War Takes Place, You Won't Find Peace.gp5 - this one doesn't sound the slightest like the other songs :O

Edit:

With lips sewn~ sounds great!

10x for the kind words...

Well im a great hardcore/punk fan and wanted to write something ruff ^^

a_7_x
04-01-2011, 05:07 PM
I only have GP6 on this laptop or i'd be more than happy to help !

But on a side note, the guitar's awesome ! I really like the sound.