eat.sleep.oblivion.

PDA

View Full Version : eat.sleep.oblivion.

xcoloncrusherx
04-09-2011, 03:15 AM
This is a little tune I farted out that is incomplete due to GP5 crashing 100 times. Let me know what you think.

uprawrock
04-10-2011, 11:36 PM
Someone needs to comment on this. It's got some pretty awesome stuff.

pinguinpanic
04-11-2011, 07:54 AM
Writing this as I listen (First thing I did was change the drumkit to 0, I hate drumkit 16 :P) The Intro is pretty cool bar 5 sounds pretty groove and the part after that does as well. Like the proggy melody things at bar 10, and the part afterwards is cool aswell. Sounds really cool like Black Metal meets Tech, like the odd sounds you add in between. Like harmonics and stuff. I lolled at the bassguitar at bar 31, a bit too strange change for my taste, the part after that is nice again, or perhaps it works. Gives me a kind of Arsonists Get All The Girls vibe with all these strange vibes, but like mixed with Dream Theater, I like how you mix it with more normal riffs like bar 63. The changes in timing are nice, instead of a lot of people that just do it too sound proggy, you pull it off right. The end was a bit sudden but you said it was incomplete.

Pretty cool song, although I'm not usually into this kind of extreme proggyness it was really fun to listen to.

If you want you can check out my song: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1430892

xcoloncrusherx
04-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Pinguinpanic, I love you.