The Start Of A Revolution [GP5]

PDA

View Full Version : The Start Of A Revolution [GP5]

lolometer1
04-28-2011, 09:57 PM
this is a song me and my friend wrote one saturday a couple of months ago after our band lost it's drummer which led to us breaking up. thought i might post it here just to see what you all think of it (so we can see whether it's worth using in a future project). :) C4C btw ;)

Erra93
04-29-2011, 03:19 AM
I really like 70-93 and 106-112, they stood out in a good way, the rest was all right, but not too special. That doesn't have to be a bad thing though, but you could definitely improve them :)

lolometer1
04-29-2011, 04:05 PM
thanks, i was gonna tweak the intro a bit, have more of a lead presence in there somewhere rather than just the chords and some of the drums are gonna get a bit of tweaking in places so keep an eye out for a revised version :)

HappyGilmore899
04-29-2011, 04:35 PM
Overall, it was pretty good. I have to say though it seems as though all the tracks are a little uptight at times up until you reach the breakdown. Not necessarily a bad thing in some cases but in this track I think some drum fills/shaking up the drums every couple repetitions and/or a couple lead parts added in behind the chords could help out a ton. The tremolo picked lead behind the rhythm in the breakdown section was very nice and added a nice depth to that section.

Thanks again for the feedback on my track bro, look forward to hearing an updated version of this one and some new stuff.

lolometer1
04-29-2011, 04:36 PM
thanks man, just working on it now so i should have something up in the next couple of hours or so :)

lolometer1
04-29-2011, 05:50 PM
here it is guys for your entertainment (hopefully for the right reasons), tell me what you think :)